chapter 7 the flow of time/ awakening

"(Third POV)-

"One year has passed since the tragedy that happened on Tenrou Island with everyone dying in the massacre at the hands of the Dark Wizard Guild Blue Skull Mavis and Leon are the survivors of the Guild Wars as for the remaining years they began to remain on the island in peace.

"Over the course of time, the two began to clean up things like the Library as well as both of them the looking for information about magic and books.

"The two are now inside with Mavis cheerfully introducing Leon to her guild, "Welcome Leon to the Red Lizard guild!"

"Leon smiled gently as the two are 7 years old Mavis was excited to show Leon around the Guild when both of them fixed the building with a bemused smirk on his face,

"Say Mavis why did you want us to fixed this building anyway? I thought you wouldn't like this place?"

"Listening to his words Mavis turned around and cheerfully replied back to him, "Hehehe... how could I though?

"This is the place where my Mom and Dad first met. Despite the bad memories here, it held some precious one's like my Mom and Dad showing me this place when I was very young..."

"Leon's eyes became sad when he was looking at Mavis he didn't know and apologizes for being insensitive towards her feelings, I am sorry if I remind you of sad memories

"Don't worry about that we are best friends

"Leon smiled at that as Mavis showed Leon around the Red Lizard Guild but unfortunately for the two the Magic Books that were here were too damaged to be used and few books that did survive are messed up.

"The two could only sigh at this...
..........................

"(X681)-

"The two became 8 years old currently, Mavis has a scrunch of face gazing at Leon pointing at the board as he explains to her, "Ahem! Now where were we, Mavis? Oh right. Perfect way to use the breathing technique

"At this time Leon decided to let Mavis know about breathing technique, from demon slayer starting with the basics,

"In this years Leon manage to recreate the breathing technique from demon slayer this technique is really useful to strengthen the body and the lungs.

"while at times learning about magic with Mavis thinking before finally responding to him," With each deep breath, oxygen flows into every cell, stabilizing and energizing the spirit. Mastering this breath requires great effort and begins with expanding lung capacity, so has the effect of strengthening the body.

"Leon smile at the answer, that's correct
You got it perfectly right,

"At this Mavis cheerred,

"Well knowing is one but using is another thing so start using it,

"After that both of them begin practicing the breathing technique.

...........................

"(X682)-

*Splash*

"Mavis and Leon now 9 years old are using the Tenrou Island pond to clean themselves much to Mavis's amusement and embarrassment of Leon's.

"Getting her naked body on the back of Leon's body backside Leon shives as Mavis plays with him in the water, "Come on Leon there's nothing to hide! Come out and play we definitely need to enjoy our youth!"

"Feeling two growing stubs on his back made Leon blush in embarrassment coughing trying to dissuade Mavis of the two-joining bath at the same time, "Uh-h... sure but why do we have to share bathing-g though? I mean aren't girls supposed to be secret about their bodies not letting guys see them naked?"