chapter 5 guild war,

(Third POV).

"Another year has gone and comes making Leon dragneel and Mavis Vermillion on Tenrou Island as the two became closer, over the year gone by with the two becoming 6 years old.

"Over the course of a months, they spent together on nights talking to each other too much of their amusement for social interactions and discussions with each other.

"Mavis was always alone as she was forced to work all the chores, shopping, and cleaning the Red Lizard Guild with only real time to talk to her best friend Leon dragneel at night when everyone was asleep keeping her company.

"The same goes for Leon as he talked to Mavis spending his night time talking to someone that he could understand while enjoying his time as a child because of his time reading and training, and planning for the future.

"Leon usually talk to adult's surprised at times by his understanding but always treated him as a kid despite his true mentality of being more than an adult to which he was tired of being treated as such and no one in his age group was smart enough to understand him except for Mavis.

"Only both of them understand each other they would have endless conversations at night.

"Given Mavis's future is a great tactician she already showed signs of her brilliant mind to understand immediately the conversation she has with Leon getting him to smile, what surprised Leon even more is she was able to learn the Rasengan.

"It greatly surprised him at such a young age she can learn Rasengan, but she can only do 1 Rasengan in a day, which is not surprising, considering that this technique requires a lot of magic and she is only 6 years old how much magic can a 6 year old have (excluding Leon).

"both laughed at how different they are from others and how similar share in common with their lives.

"The two would have short times talking to each other at night but those nights the two would treasure because no one understood them.

"At times when Leon visits Mavis bringing gifts, he also explains some stories of his past life in form of fairy tales interesting Mavis greatly of the stories of fairy tales out his mouth that he got from his previous life watching anime, manga, or light novels.

"Mavis was greatly interested because in those stories he explained some of a world without magic that humans used different means and great detailed world-building to her.

"Mavis was greatly intrigued with the stories without magic and how the characters survive along with a few magical world stories making her excited to talk to Leon about them.

"Even going as far as Leon could be a great storyteller making him blush a bit at the words that left him the thought, he could possibly make it a reality by using lead and papers to create the manga he read into this world for a profit.

"But shook it off for the off chance of gathering attention and kept it hidden so only for the two to listen for the time being.

Leon after spending time with Mavis fully accepted, the fact that he got reincarnated, in the world of fairy tail.
...................

On another rare night walking towards Mavis's farm home, Leon smiled carrying his belongings, and paper sheets in his bag and a magic book which he secretly took from the library,

Leon mentally talking to himself in worry, "So far in the last few days no signs of Blue Skull. Yet the sense of uneasy doesn't really feel well... maybe it's just the wind giving me goosebumps just waiting to make me feel... scared."

I also made preparations for that I created a secret base and also stored supplies of foods, and every basic survival things, which will be needed to survive the attack of blue skull.