chapter 49

*after spending breakfast with the family we see Dolores and Mirabel back in there room, Dolores sighed in relief putting her earmuffs back on, getting her normal non super gifted hearing back, she walked ahead and finally saw all the things they bought*

Dolores:now that I'm seeing everything....we really went overboard

Mirabel:oh, I'm way to comfortable to care...

*Mirabel said/moaned out, Dolores glanced at her using Dolores's brand new foot bath with the salt and other things. Dolores crossed her arms*

Dolores:what do you think your doing? That's mine

Mirabel:I bought it for you, but I'm getting the first use, and it's heavenly~

*Mirabel said with a smirk, Dolores rolled her eyes and started organizing all there new stuff*

Dolores:people are probably gonna be happy that your back huh

Mirabel:there gonna be happy that we're back

Dolores:.......

*Dolores looked at Mirabel with a raised eyebrow making her winced a bit, she rubbed the back of her neck and chuckled a little*

Mirabel:ok, but they're getting more used to you

Dolores:........!!

*Dolores looked at Mirabel deeper, making whatever relaxation she was having with the foot bath all but disappear*

Mirabel:ok, there getting more comfortable as long as I'm there with you, but that's something!

Dolores:yeah, maybe you should talk to alma, make her do a public announcement that I won't be telling away any secrets

*Dolores said with a sigh sitting down on the bed, looking at Mirabel with a bit of scorn behind her eyes*

Dolores"I'm not buying two, she said, I won't hog it, she said"

Alma;that's not a bad idea

Mirabel and Dolores:ahhhh!!!

*Both Mirabel and Dolores screamed being taken by surprised, Dolores was quick to take the earmuffs off, and pretend she didn't get a massive headache, from listening to all the sounds coming towards her at once*

Mirabel:abuela, where did you come from?

Alma:from downstairs, I told Dolores that I was coming to see you two, so we could speak privately

*Alma said glancing over at all the new things they bought for themselves. Mirabel was nodding while on the inside she was panicking, she knew sooner or later those earmuffs would cause them trouble, she just didn't think it would be this soon. Thankfully Dolores did*

Dolores:sorry....abuela

*Dolores struggled to say, her teachings of the way of pettiness from Pepa screaming to call her by her first name*

Dolores: I was so distracted listening to Mirabel, and organizing our new stuff that I must've missed you saying that

Alma:I see, well I'm here now. Mirabel?

*Alma asked to get her youngest granddaughter of the blue side's attention. Mirabel flinched a little but looked at alma*

Alma:when your finished with...whatever that thing is on your feet, what even is that anyways?

Mirabel:.....try it first, and then I'll tell you. I think you'll love it

*Mirabel said getting out of it, alma looked confused but she trusted Mirabel so she started taking her shoes and socks off. Mirabel looked at Dolores and stuck out her tongue, now Dolores will be the 3rd person to use it. Dolores gave a small annoyed chuckle because of that*