༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2 ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

I got to school with my brother, when I went inside I felt someone staring at me.... I looked around and saw... THE BOY FROM LAST NIGHT.... oh no no no.. Whatever I'm just gonna ignore him.

Why is he coming towards me... "Hey, aren't yu the girl that was staring at me" he said while having that little smirk. "Uhh.... I wasn't staring.. I was just uhh.. Idk.., but hey" he just stands there but it got so awkward so I just left for my first class. I got there and the teacher Introduced me.

The teachers told me to sit next to a boy with black clothes, black eye makeup, and spiky black and white hair. I sat down and the boy said, "hii, my name is bill and yours? " (let's act like he didn't heard the teacher) "hii, my name is Mya" he smiled and said "oh nice, are yu new to Germany or just the school? "

"I'm new to Germany" it was pretty nice but I don't understand some people.. He nodded and started writing, we talked and he even let me copy his work. The bell rang and it was time for lunch.

He walked me there, we got lunch and he led me to a table that two other boys were already sitting. Bill introduced me to them and they said, "hi my name is Gustav" the boy with blonde short hair said, the boy with brown long hair said, hey, my name is gorge" I smiled and started talking.

A few mins later the boy from last night came,, with a girl clinging onto his arm... "What's sup y'all" is what he said, bill said "oh hey, Mya this is my twin brother Tom. " ohh... No wonder he has some of the same features as bill.

He sat down with the girl still clinging onto his arm and saying things like "babbyyyy... Why is she hereee" like.... Girl shut the fuck up but I ain't said some... Yet.... Then out of no where Tom took some of MY food and started eating it, "um.. Now why tf did yu take my food?? Fat ass" he looked at me and rolled his eyes, then thT both that her name is lily said "girl shut up, don't b talking to my man like that" I paused and laughed cus... "Sure your " man" and I can talk to him how ever I want tf, that shi ain't yo businesses " I said, she rolled her eyes and walked out. The table

Was silent but then we started laughing.. I said "I miss my baby's" I said sad. They looked at me and asked "who's your baby?" Theysaid, Tom looked a little annoyed that I called someone baby. I said "my band, they coming here tomorrow, I came here first" I said, they looked surprised, I looked at them confused "what?.. " I said, bill looked at me and said "oh I didn't know yu had a band, cus we are one.. I looked at them surprised.

" y'all are a band?" They all nodded. The bell rang for the other classes.
The day had passed and im in my bed on my phone. Then I started to fall asleep.

I woke up to someone calling me. I looked at the Id and saw that it was my boo, Scarlett, I answered it "HEYY BABBYYY" she said through the phone, I smiled and said "HEYY BOO" we started talking but then hung up because we had to get ready for school.

I got up and went to take a shower. I did my skin care, picked out an outfit and did my makeup, and then straighten my hair and kinda curled the bottom

Outfit:

Makeup and hair:

I finished and went down stairs, my mom had already did my food and is eating with my brother, they looked at me and my ma said "good morning sleepy head" I just smiled and roled my eyes playfully

I finished and went down stairs, my mom had already did my food and is eating with my brother, they looked at me and my ma said "good morning sleepy head" I just smiled and roled my eyes playfully. I sat down and ate. "Ok comn we gotta go" Jose said, I nodded and got my bag and left with him. We got into the car and started to drive to school.

★★★★★★★★★★★☆★★★★★★★★★★★★

WSG GANG. I luv the out fit, I had shoes like that when I was young. But I have the pants.
BYEE GANG