༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ Chapter 1 ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

I had just landed in Germany with my mom, brother, and my band (don't ask why the band came) the band went to their families and me my brother, and my ma went to our new house, when we arrived my jaw dropped, it was a very nice 2 story house, kinda modern.

I went in and the house was so nice inside 2, me and Jose stared at each other and ran upstairs to find my room, I found the second biggest room and said "DIP ON THIS ROOM" my brother RAN to where I was and said "NOO I GOT THE SMALL ROOM" I started LAUGHING "JAJAJAJA" he got mad and started getting sassy wit me... But then he left. I started unpacking when I was done it was 2 am... Damn...

I got my cigarettes and opened my window to smoke. I started smoking when I saw a boy across my house also smoking, he saw me starring and smirked but waved, I got embarrassed but I still waved back... I kept on smoking for a while but I went in. I was about to close my curtains when I saw him change his shirt... (It's like the others storys I read but idc) I kept on staring not knowing he saw me... He smirked.. I looked up and saw him looking back at me..

I got red and closed the curtains fast..
I hope he doesn't go to my school... Well ima go to bed.
★★
I wake up to my ma singing some Ozuna and bad bunny. I looked at the clock and saw it was 7:20, good enough. I got my clothes ima wear and put it on my bed. I got my towel and went to go shower. I showerd and did my skin care. I went to my room to change, it was some flare jeans, a pink crop top, my pink bag, some black heels and some Acceroies.
Fit:

I went to my vanity and did my makeup and straighten my hair

Makeup and hair:

I went down stairs to see my mom cooking and my brother on the kitchen island on his phone

I went down stairs to see my mom cooking and my brother on the kitchen island on his phone. I went to sit by him, my ma was still singing and gave us our food. My brother ate his food fast asf and stayed there on his phone again waiting for me to finish. I ate my food and looked at the time, "alright let's gooo" Jose nodded and we both say bye to ma.. We got In to his car and left for school.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
yooo.... GIVE ME SOME IDEAS... ain't adriana fine😩😩 ik it's short... I don't really care tbh😭