Shopping Spree

"Prat" -talking

'Dumbfuck' -thinking

"Enough" -familiars speaking/beast speak/gobbledygook

'Interesting' -familiars/magical creature/goblin thinking

*Smokes* -action

§open§ -Parseltongue

"Hello" - speaking a different language

Hello -writing/messages/news

'Vision'- memories/visions being seen

Chapter 7: Shopping Spree

=======================================

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤Start Chapter¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Third pov:

After a bit of meditating and working on his Occlumency, he took the tour around the trunk and used his wand to repair and clean up around the place. Harry did not know about what the future held but he felt that someone he would meet in the future would do good to have the briefcase or at least have access to it. After Harry finishes cleaning and organizing the trunk before giving a farewell to all the creatures before climbing out. He closed the trunk locking it up. After that, he checks for his room key, wallet, and wand. Seeing that he had all of them he leaves his room and puts up a do not desperb sign. Harry walks downstairs to the bar once again before he heads to the back to head to Diagon Alley once again. Harry decided that he would for now go shopping in Diagon Alley and wait to go shopping in the muggle world since the only real thing he would be buying is muggle clothes which he did not want to buy until he was finished with his training with the goblins for the summer and finish his nutrition potions he got from the goblins which will make him grow who knows how much. Entering the alley once more Harry decided that the first thing first he was going to do was get a haircut. Harry makes his way to the haircut parlor by the name Galiant Hair Trims. Harry walks in and is greeted by a man who seems to be in his older years. The man had a clean shave, grey thick well combed straight hair tan skin, he was skinny type of lean wearing a black fitted long-sleeve shirt and tan cargo pants with some black dragon hide leather shoes.

 The man had a clean shave, grey thick well combed straight hair tan skin, he was skinny type of lean wearing a black fitted long-sleeve shirt and tan cargo pants with some black dragon hide leather shoes

This is the man who Harry sees just put him in the clothes I described

Man-*polietly greets*"Hello I am Mathew Galiant welcome to Gallant Hair Trim we have been cutting and styling hair for the last 4 generations. How may I help you today sir."

Harry-"High yes I was looking for a haircut  along with some supplies to take care of my hair."

Mathew- "Of course, of course, please have a seat I will help you right away."

Harry did as told sitting down and Mr.Galiant had got to work. The haircut went off without a hitch and Harry was not even recognized since he had cast a strong notice me not charm on his scar so he could go shopping to not be recognized. It took 35 minutes for Mr.Galliant to work on his hair. The reason for that was simple Harry had gotten his hair thurally washed with some magical shampoo and conditioner telling the man about past issues with his hair which led to him being told that it was because of the access magic that was leaking from his scalp. Mr.Galiant had washed Harry's hair with the special shampoo and conditioner which made his hair healthier and longer to the point it was knee length. After his hair had been thurally washed Harry started getting a hair cut deciding to go short. When Harry's hair is short again he sees that it is still unruly but not as unruly as it used to be instead his hair seems to be semi-more-timable slightly unruly straight silky thick black hair. After the haircut cut Harry bought some hair products and supplies. After getting a haircut cut Harry went next door and chose to pierce his ears. After getting his ears pierced Harry went to the trunk store. Harry bought 2 custom trunks for him and Hermione with multiple compartments. For Hermione's trunk, Harry got her a trunk made of of the strongest material the oner had which was Acromantula hide with 6 compartments. 

The compartments are a normal muggle compartment, a pull-out wardrobe compartment in which you pull out a rack with one's clothes on, a summoning library where you think of the book you want and it flies out into one's hand, a compartment with a full grown library that one could go down in and sit inside to read, a enlarge storage compartment, and a personal study compartment. For protection anti-theft, password unlockable locks, damage resistant, weather resistant, anti-theft, self-repair, featherweight, shrinking, and unshrinking charm where you only have to tap once to shrink tap twice to shrink,  magical signature lock. The color of the trunk was black with gold accents with Hermione's initials on it. For Harry's trunk, he got a similar trunk but with a bit of a difference. The difference was the color of the accents, Harry has a parseltongue password lock, and he has more compartments. The compartments Harry has for a compartment that Hermione doesn't have a compartment that is similar to Newt Scamander's suitcase, another compartment for rituals, a compartment that would be considered a magically enlarged mini fridge, and a secret compartment that be a duel room. Harry's trunk will be black with silver accents with his initials. Harry had his made with the same hide as Hermione's.  Harry made sure that both trunks would have featherweight charms on them.  Along with the trunks Harry bought some bags that were featherweight and magically large with the same enchantment as the summoning library for the trunks so that all the owner has to do is think what they want. For the back, all you have to do is put a bit of your blood on it to link it to you so that only you can open it after it bonded to you and the summoning enchantment to work.

 For the back, all you have to do is put a bit of your blood on it to link it to you so that only you can open it after it bonded to you and the summoning enchantment to work

This is the bag Harry got for himself

This is the bag that Harry got for Hermione

After purchasing the stuff from the trunk store Harry left with only the bags as the trunks would take time to make. After that, Harry went to the bookstore getting two copies of every book in the store except for certain ones that would prove to useless like Lockhart's books. Harry was not going to get all the books for Hermione as of right now but he did buy her a completely new edition of Hogwart A: History. After buying all the books Harry went to go shopping for clothes getting all with better quality. After that, Harry went to the shop to get food for all the animals in the suitcase. After getting the food Harry went back to the Leakey Cauldron. When Harry got back to his room he headed downstair and went out into the muggle world choosing to go shopping to get a whole new wardrobe. After spending sime shopping for muggle wardrobe he had bags full of clothes and he head back to his room in the leakey cauldron then went down to get some food.