The Amulet and New Looks

"Prat" -talking

'Dumbfuck' -thinking

"Enough" -familiars speaking/beast speak/gobbledygook

'Interesting' -familiars/magical creature/goblin thinking

*Smokes* -action

§open§ -Parseltongue

"Hello" - speaking a different language

Hello -writing/messages/news

'Vision'- memories/visions being seen

Chapter 2:The Amulet and New Looks

=======================================

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤Start Chapter¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Third pov:

Harry didn't have to wait long for him to feel the pulse of energy again. When he did he started digging through the dirt with his hands Harry somewhat wished he had gone back to his cave hideaway. He could have gotten the foldable camping shovel he had in his backpack. Harry had always been into the idea of camping and bushcraft survival. So before his friends and their family moved for a few Christmases and birthdays Harry had gotten a few things one would use for outdoors. He was also promised to be take him camping with them in the past. In fact he had the opportunity to go camping with them after he got the stuff when he was 8 for Christmas and some for his nineth birthday however, the Dursleys sadly refused. Harry's friends kept the stuff at ther house for him until they moved away which was when Harry had to bring alot of the things he couldn't hide from the Dursleys in his secret cave. Harry does not know after so many years how that stuff was still there and had not been stolen in the last three years he has left them in the cave. Harry just  assumed the reason for that is because the cave was deep in patch of woods near the park. Not only that but the cave was off the trail path something he found when he was running though the woods trying to escape Harry hunt since he knew Dudley or his friends would never go off the trail path since they could not move through it like Harry could. Harry continues to dig for a few minutes Harry stop digging and pulls out a antique jewelry box. Harry pull it out and cover the hole back covering it once more.  Harry whipes the top of the jewelry box of dirt clearly the dirt away to see that it was a beautiful antique jewelry box that was red and gold. As he dust the dirt away his hand touch the lid and he felt a pain shoot up through his arm. Harry pulled back his hand and sees a small gash on his hand. Harry turns and looks at the jewelry box watching as his blood slides into a small compartment before he hears a small click. After hearing the click Harry sees a beautiful necklace in side.

 After hearing the click Harry sees a beautiful necklace in side

This is the beatiful jewelry box Harry found

This is the beautiful necklace in side of the jewelry box

Harry stares at the necklace in complete utter wow as the beauty of it render him speachless. It was that moment the necklace once again pulse a strong pulse of energy that feels  fimilar to Harry. Harry knew that the energy rolling off the necklace was like the same one he got when he bought his wand back before  he even started his first year of Hogwarts though the energy Harry felt was very similar to his holly and pheonix feather wandit was stronger then what the wand put off. It was that moment Harry realized that the amulet must been magical and was connected to him some how.When the third energy wave finished Harry picked up the necklace from the jewelry box to look it over wondering if he could some how find a clue to what this was and if so were would he need to go to ask such a thing.Not finding anything to give Harry more information about the mysterious necklace Harry decided to put the necklace on before heading back to his hide out to get some sleep before he heads out to find a pay phone to get a cab to london tomorrow. Harry shuts the jewelry box and puts the necklace that he felt drown to as though it was ment to be his around his neck. 

The moment the necklace was around his neck he felt a pulse of energy he now knew must be the magic from the amulet pulse out this time much stronger then the last three time. When the magical energy pulses out  runing through Harry's body not even a second later harry passes out being overwhelmed by the energy. When Harry falls unconious he falls face first on the ground. While Harry lays out cold on the ground his looks changes and a his scar changes as the small piece of soul inside his scar that latched on the same night that he had gotten it was destroyed. While Harry was out cold he saw all ofTom's memories up until he had cast the killing curse at him after killing his parents.When Harry woke up he grabs the jewelry box and heads back to the cave (A/N: The picture of the cave is at the very top). When he got back to the cave he grabs his stuff from the cave he was going to take with him. The things he was taking with him was his violin with it's case, his guitar with a case, his backpack filled with many things that be good for bushcraft type survival and the things he took with him from the Dursleys. After grabing the stuff he left the cave heading back to one of the many trails. When he got back to the trail after taking everything he headed the opisite way then he would if he was heading back to the Dursleys getting pretty far away. After getting out of the bach of forest Harry had set his guitar case on the ground pulled out his wand and summoned the Knight Bus which was the emergancy magical transport that Harry learned about from Voldemort's memories. After a few seconds the Knight bus appeared infront of Harry and a man steps off addressing Harry.

?-"Welcome to the Knight bus, emergancy transport for the stranded witch or wizard normal cost is only a few sickles however as the emergancy transport if you don't have it as said we are the emergancy transport so it fine not to many witch and wizard carry there gold pouch on them. My name is Stan Shunpike and i'll be your conductor for this morning. Can I help with your  luggage?"

Harry-"Please sir"

Stan-"Where you heading kid, where your parents?"

Harry-"To the Leakey Cauldron. As for my parents dead, they died in the war against You-Know-Who. My only family I can no longer stay with anymore."

Stan-"Alright I will help you with you luggage then  we will get you to Leakey Cauldron."

With that Stan help Harry put his stuff into the luggage compartment of the bus. After his stuff was seccure Harry climbs on and sat on one of the empty beds getting secure by laying down.  When he lays down the ride started his bed moved about. Had Harry not been laying down the speed of the buss would made him kiss the window. Harry continues to lay down in the bed that moves back and forth in the bus. It takes only about 3 minutes to reach his destination. When the Knight bus arrive outside the Leakey Cauldron Harry got off and Stan helped him get his luggage after they were off Stan was nice enough to shrink his guitar case and violin case to make it easy for him to put in his backpack. After he did that Harry thank him and Stan climbed back in the bus. Harry watched the bus leave watching in amazement at the speed it moved. After the bus was gone he turned around and walked into the Leakey Cauldron which was at the moment empty he walked over to one of the booths and lays down to get some sleep until it time for Gringotts and shops in Diagon Alley to be open around 8. As he layed down he layed his backpack down to use as a pillow and  he tucked his amulet under neith his shirt so no one tries to takes it while he sleeps. After getting situated in one of the many large booths on the back of the shop which is quite far from the entrances and fire place located on the other side of the room on the far side so he could not be seen easily for earily birds who use the floo to the Leakey Caudlron to get to Diagon Alley.Harry drift off to the most peaceful sleep he has ever had in years.