Too Few Ingredients

Taco wasn't here. It seemed weird since she was always on time. Her cabinmates got worried. Teardrop, Yellow Face, and TV had been sent out by the others to find Taco in the dark.

Though it was hard to see, they pushed through and used one of Yellow Face's items which was a flashlight to see.

They passed the forest and saw the temple where Taco entered.

(italic: sign language)

TD:
She might have went to the temple.

YELLOW FACE:
tHat PuRplIsH wHiTE kInd oF TEmPle?

TV:
It- might- be

They went inside of the temple to look for Taco. But an hour had passed, and it seemed she disappeared from the island.

YELLOW FACE:
I tHiNk shE's mIsSing.

TV:
Let's - tell - others.

Teardrop had just nodded in response. They went back from their small expedition and told the news. The group just got more anxious.

By this time, Tennis Ball got better. But he was also very worried for Taco as she was one of the objects that managed to help him (off-screen.)

And so, all of them went to sleep anxious and waiting for Taco's return. The cabinmates decided they would nap this off, which worked. Kind of.

She wouldn't come back. That's what scared them the most. The next day, Cabin 8 had lost their beloved member Taco. Not in a way of death, a way of her getting missing.

EXISTY:
ANNOUNCEMENT! OUR BELOVED CONTESTANT, TACO, HAS RECENTLY GONE MISSING AROUND THE TIME 7PM YESTERDAY. THAT IS ALL, AND IF YOU SEE ANY CLUES PLEASE REPORT ABOUT IT.

Existy's announcement had everyone making theories (like matpat). The friends of Taco seemed extremely worried, but that worry soon faded as the day continued.

Nothing much had happened. Other than some mysterious sounds coming from the temple.

Then what do you know, dawn had appeared. Everyone went into their cabins, some slept and some didn't.

But then, a loud shatter was heard in Cabin 3. Steps, screams, and even slamming was heard outside. Some heard it, but didn't want to investigate.

Fanny woke up from the noises, and noticed Donut was gone. She went outside, her steps quiet. She then saw a square object walking away.

Fanny tried to chase them but she lost sight of them. Fanny then walked to the corpse, it was Donut. It looked like someone took a bite out of him but his lower half was smashed.

Fanny had reported the death to Existy at 9pm. She described the killer as a square object and the item that they used to kill was a butter knife.

Why would someone use a butte knife to kill? Fanny wonders. But really, it's an obvious answer.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

A/N

Helo again, short chap. This time i think it would be better for you guys to guess who the killer is so yeah. Also u know the drill,, donut death basically is his head smashed into a wall. Nothing bad honestly.

Any guesses for who thw killer is? I think it's obvious.

Ill end this short chap here. Gn!

- author