F*ck Jason Grace, no, not literally(Jercy 🩷 )

In this AU there is no TOA so Leo comes back with Calypso, Jason didn't die and demigods temporarily stop accumulating trauma points, minus Meg.
——————————————————

Percy's POV

Percy Jackson. The child of prophecy, saviour of the mortal world, hero of Olympus, and a really really pissed off teenager.

Ever since Annabeth confessed that she'd lost feelings for the son of the sea god a few months ago, he'd been in and out of bad moods. Sure he was happy that she managed to come out to him and tell the truth, relieved to find out by word of mouth instead of her suffering in silence, but now he was feeling pissy.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuccckkkkk!" He groaned, effectively scaring a nearby shrub. Camp Jupiter wasn't as carefree as Camp Half Blood, but at least Camp Jupiter had no reminders of Percy's ex.

It felt weirdly foreign to call, or even think of Annabeth like that. "You good there Jackson," a voice called from behind. There stood a tall blonde boy, only a year or two younger than Percy himself, his face: Gorgeous, Personality: Perfect, The tiny scar on his lip: weirdly sexy. Wait Percy thought. Why'd I think that?  Followed by Eh probably nothing

"Jason Grace, any new head traumas?" Percy chuckled. The tips of the taller boys ears flared red, but Percy didn't quit. "Y'know Piper's gonna be real jealous of that brick, it always comes back to you,"

"Yes that brick is like a leach, doesn't get the message. No means no, right man." Jason replied. "Yeah Brick, move on!" Percy cheered.

He slung his arm around Jason's shoulder and grinned showing off his pearly white teeth. Jason tapper Percy on the shoulder lightly after pushing him off. "So where's Annabeth, after the fight with Gaea I would've thought she'd never leave your side," Percy's mood soured as he explained his breakup with the supposed love of his life.

"You're so lucky man," Percy sighed as his tear ducts swelled from releasing too many of them (as the son of Poseidon he had a lot, and I mean a lot.)"Piper loves you to Tartarus and back, I should know, I've been to Tartarus,"

He quickly added, "and back," Jason scratched the back of his neck. "About that...."

Jason quickly explained to the older boy of Piper and his break up a little while ago. "Oh," Percy started before bursting out into a fit of laughter, "Sometimes I forget the only reason you were together was because of Hera, or Juno, or whatever," Jason nodded solemnly before turning to Percy. "Yeah, turns out she was lesbian," Percy chocked on his spit before turning to the son of Zeus. When he noticed Jason wasn't smiling he turned around. "Gay," Percy mumbled. The word wasn't unknown for him, it was just unfamiliar on his tongue. Jason turned to the older and then the sky.

The sun began to disappear behind the horizon casting New Rome in a romantic light. "It's getting late," Jason said breaking the silence. "I've got a spare room, from my time as a Praetor." Percy accepted the offer graciously before turning to the side.

Jason led his friend to the bunkers, the room wasn't as glamorous as one might've expected, but it had a bed, a window and a source of water, and for Percy Jackson that was more than enough. "Thanks man," Percy started before trembling a bit. He didn't notice how tired his mind and body were. "You're really worn out, huh," Jason spoke, he lifted Percy's  arm over his shoulder and carried him like that towards the bed. "Get some rest," Jason whispered softly as Percy's eyes went from conscious to unconscious. He noticed then how pretty Jason was, yeah sure the guy was handsome, but pretty was more accurate in Percy's point of view. Stunning blue eyes, a 'godly' build and blonde hair...

He couldn't help but remember Annabeth's blonde hair, how it was one of her most prominent features. The two were both beautiful, both smart, calculative, powerful , pretty.  Jason turned to leave and closed the door behind him. "Fuck Jason Grace," Percy mumbled quietly. Though I wouldn't mind it he mentally added.

Jason's POV

Percy was older, more accomplished, but so much more vulnerable. Putting him down on the bed, a small smile had intruded Jason's face, and when Percy tried his hardest to stay awake, the younger could've sworn Cupid had thrown an arrow through his heart, be it by accident or purpose. He left the room quietly but not before hearing Percy's words, "Fuck Jason Grace," Said boy peered through a small crack in the door, slightly hurt by the comment, but that was before he saw his friends neck, beat red with the tips of his ears on fire. His face was buried in Jason's pillow. Yes Jason had lied about the extra room, but Percy was going through something, it was fine to sleep outside for a while, and so worth it to see his flustered face.

Jason walked slowly outside. Honestly speaking, he was going to break up with Piper after realizing he was actually bi, yet another similarity with Nico di Angelo,(his best friend)'s boyfriend. So he was relieved when she did the same. He learned a little trick from the Greeks so he hid behind a hose and flicked a dacharma while saying, "Oh Iris, goddess of the rainbow, please accept my offering," Piper Mc Clean's face showed on one side of the portal, Annabeth's face beside it. "Jason!" She started, scaring her blonde companion. "Hey Pipes, hi Annabeth." He started.

After the awkwardness faded he started to spill, how adorable Percy was, what he was feeling, and he honestly felt really embarrassed talking about his with his and Percy's ex lovers, but who better to .console your feeling than the head of the Aphrodite cabin.

(No not Aphrodite she just wants to watch a soap opera)

"Confess." Annabeth said bluntly. Jason stared at his friend. "Excu-,"

"Not now, maybe after he gets over the heartbreak, but confess." Piper confirmed, twirling the blue harpy feather in her hair

"Thanks," and the Iris message faded.

The advice Piper had given him would help, he knew it, but he didn't know how long he'd have to wait, and he was feeling restless.

————————————-

Word Count; 1074
Ship: Jason x Percy

AN: if this gets 50 votes I'll make a part 2