Chapter 6

LUMABAS mula sa banyo si Mark ng madatnan nitong  tinutuyo ni Roxan ang  kanyang buhok gamit ang hair dryer na provided ng Alpas. Siya ang unang gumamit ng banyo dahil may kinausap pa ito sa telepono sa labas. The water pressure was amazing in their cabin. Mark stood in the doorway of the bathroom, drying his hair with a towel, looking drop dead gorgeous with his sinfully sexy lips and hard rock abs. He was dripping with charm and sexiness. Nakasuot lang ito ng boxer shorts.

She could not believe how lucky she was to be unlucky in getting the wrong room. She could tell that he was also blessed with gracious proportions everywhere. His body was suggestive of health and strength, no doubt.

“Ang ganda mo, alam mo ba?" he said, his eyes penetrating her as he grinned.

Saglit siyang napahinto sa pagpapatuyo ng kanyang buhok dahil sa sinabi nito. Nilingon niya ito saka ngumiti."S-salamat. Ikaw rin naman." She whispered breathlessly.

Her hormones were surging all over the place. Paanong naging posible iyon sa maikling araw lang nila na magkasama? They both seemed to gaze hungrily into each other's eyes. Her heart pounded in her ears. His intoxicating gaze seduced her. She ached between her thighs to feel his touch. Her nose was tantalized by his warm sexy scent.

Sa loob ng walong araw na magkasama sila ay nagawa nito na ukupahin ang kanyang isipan at puso. She felt so alive with him. Her mind was far from her worries back home. She'd chosen her own suitor. A man who made her heart flip-flop as waves of desire swept through her. 

"I think you're so amazing." His silky deep voice caressed her body. Excitement shot through her entire body. She was dizzy with excitement and the heat of expectancy. He held her in a dream-like gaze. Kahit papaano ay naranasan niya mula kay Mark kung paano itrato at mahalin ang isang babae bilang reyna sa mga araw na kasama niya ito.

Habang papalapit sila sa isa’t isa, a sense of urgency shot through Roxan again. Tuwing tinititigan siya nito ay lalong lumalakas ang tibok ng kanyang puso. Nagwawala. His gaze seemed to then trace the silhouette of her body. Slowly and seductively, his gaze slid downward. Her heart jolted and her pulse pounded as he held her close to him. She could hear his own heart pound strongly in his chest. Lord, napakasarap sa ilong ng amoy nito. It was hard to resist his sexiness even if she wanted to.

"Sigurado ka bang gusto mong gawin natin ‘to?” Tanong nito sa kanya. Naninigurado na hindi niya pagsisisihan ang gagawin sa mga oras na iyon.

"Oo, s-sigurado ako." She said, sounding throaty as her heart continued to thump erratically in response to his gentle touch.

Binulong ni Mark sa kanyang tenga na mahal siya nito habang hinahaplos nito ang kanyang likod. Dama niya ang init na hatid ng hininga nito dahilan ng pagpikit niya. She thought she would faint with desire. Her skin tingles when he touches her. The sexual magnetism between them was electrifying.

Yumuko si Mark upang halikan siya nito sa kanyang labi. His lips parted and
claimed her hot tongue. She enjoyed the moist sweep of his tongue. Pulsations rippled through her. He kissed her slowly and his lips were still warm and moist from the kiss. Hungrily they devoured each other's lips that left Roxan melting into his passionate embrace. Her entire body pulsated in anticipation. She could tell that he couldn't wait to strip off her towel to get her naked kaya naman ay kusa niya ng tinanggal ang tuwalya sa kanyang katawan.

"Damn,” Mura nito ngunit may paghanga na nakatingin sa kanyang hubad na katawan. “You are so beautiful, Rox. Inside and out. You're special, you know that?"

Napaungol siya sa paraan ng pagyakap nito sa kanya. Paraang masarap at magaan sa pakiramdam. He tenderly kissed her gently on the throat as he traced his fingertips across her lips. The gentle massage sent currents of desire through her. His lips touched her nipple with a tantalizing possessiveness and she cried out in pleasure. Mark obviously hungered for her taste. The stroking of his fingers on her other taut nipple sent pleasurable jolts throughout her body. Before long, he took out his condom and unwrapped it as waves of hot desire shot through her. He was gentle with her and after moments of passionate foreplay for more.