Halsin X Male Reader Part 2

He kisses me roughly his tongue dancing around my mouth. His hands slide down my sides until they reach the hem of my top pulling it up. We break apart as he pulls the top over my head and throws it aside. He kisses along my jawline and moves down to my neck leaving love bites as he goes. He leaves a trail of kisses down my chest as he sinks down lower and lower. He grabs hold of my pants and pulls them off of me before throwing them to the side. He kisses all down my legs and up my thighs until he finally reaches my cock. My boner is at full attention and I can feel the precum dripping out of my cock. He licks up my shaft and sucks gently on my tip as he gazes up at me teasing me.

"Don't tease." I tell him desperate to feel his mouth on my cock again

He smirks as he takes my full length into his mouth and I can feel my cock hitting the back of his throat. I let out a moan as he starts to bob his head up and down on my cock. His mouth feels so good as does that talented tongue of his tracing little circles all over my cock as he sucks me off. My moans fill the room as I rock my hips in time with his head getting even further into his mouth and down his throat. I can feel myself being closer to an orgasm.

"Halsin-I-I'm" I pant out. He stops moving and takes his head off my cock denying me when I was so close to the edge.

"Wha? What are you doing?" I ask him confused and frustrated

"Trust me." He says as he strips off his clothing and throws them to the side

"Let's try something different." He says as he kneels over me lining up my cock with his asshole before sinking down onto me

"Fuck" I moan out as I enter him fully he felt so damn amazing and tight

"Oh yes" He says as he starts to slam himself up and don on my cock his hands planted firmly on my chest for support as he rides me

I thrust my hips in rhythm with him as loud slapping and moans fill the air. It felt so damn good to be inside him again. One hand of mine is holding onto his ass for dear life while the other strokes his cock as he rides me hard and fast. I can almost feel my cock throbbing inside him as he keeps riding me and I knew I was going to cum soon.

"Halsin" I moan out as I thrust deep inside him as my orgasm overtakes me. Hot sperm shoots out of my cock filling up his tight ass.

"Oh shit" He moans out as his orgasm rips through him.

His cock shoots hot sperm all over my chest and face as he rides me through his orgasm before getting off of and collapsing beside me on the bed. Sperm was leaking from his ass and his cock and he lay beside me breathless. I roll over on top of him and kiss him on the lips before going down and licking up every last drop of his cum off of his dick. He lets out a moan as I suck him clean. I could feel his semi hard cock starting to become solid once more as I tease his tip with my tongue as payback for earlier. I take his full cock into my mouth and suck him off. One hand strokes his cock while my mouth moves quickly up and down his hard shaft. Once I feel him becoming rock hard again I stop and take my mouth away as payback for earlier. He lets out a low growl as a warning to not tease him as I lazily stroke my hand up and down his cock as precum starts to drip from his tip.

"What are you going to do about it?" I tease him lazily rolling my finger over his tip

Halsin growls as he grabs me flipping me over onto the bed on my back. He looks me in the eyes as he lines himself up and thrust into me hard. I let out a loud moan as he fills every inch of me up in one thrust with that massive cock of his. The pressure and pleasure was unbelievable every time. He grunts as he thrusts into me hard and fast only breaking eye contact to kiss my lips or my neck. My hands roam across his toned back muscles and his magnificent backside. My own cock has grown once more from the friction between our bodies as he pounds into me.