1. movie night?

"You want to what?" Rylee asked placing her phone on speaker and setting it on the counter so she could finish sweeping

"You want to what?" Rylee asked placing her phone on speaker and setting it on the counter so she could finish sweeping. Being the only person left in the restaurant she didn't care about getting in trouble for being on the phone.

"Dude, let's have a movie day tomorrow!" Bri said excitedly through the phone. The red-head was currently driving home from her mother's house and originally called to see what they were doing for dinner. "We're both off tomorrow, which means it's the perfect opportunity to finally watch the Harry Potter movies!"

This was an ongoing thing with the two roommates, Bri wanted Rylee to watch the Harry Potter movies, and Rylee did everything she could to avoid the topic.

Rylee squinted her eyes trying to find a good excuse, "you know I have a lot of laundry to do-"

"Don't start with the laundry crap," Bri cut her off. "You did your laundry yesterday, I had to take out your clothes from the dryer this morning."

Silence was all that was heard causing Bri to roll her eyes. She knows her friend doesn't want to watch the movies, but she also knows her friend will enjoy them just like she did when she was forced to watch the Avenger movies -not that she would ever admit it.-

"That's what we're doing tomorrow, end of story!"

Rylee huffed at her friends response knowing she won't be able to get out of this one.

"Fine." the dark haired girl muttered reluctantly.

A squeal of happiness came through the phone followed by a horn honking in the distance.

"Sorry!" The redhead yelled only to go unheard by the guy in the next car. "I totally just blew past a stop sign."

"What-" Rylee started only to close her mouth knowing there was no point in even questioning her actions.

"Anyways," the girl said, moving on from the almost crash. "I'm so excited, we can wake up extra early and get started so we can watch as many as possible!"

"Okay, extra early so what are you thinking like 9?" Rylee asked.

"Ew no," Bri grimaced. "Why would you even suggest that, you know I don't wake up before eleven on days off."

"I don't understand how someone can sleep as much as you do," Rylee shook her head in disbelief. Once all the sweeping was done she quickly grabbed her wallet and phone and headed for the door ready to get out of there.

"It's a gift only few can handle," she said dramatically.

"Oh, is that right?" Rylee asked sarcastically.

"Mhm," the girl hummed with a smile. "Now, nine won't do but how does ten-thirty sound?"

"Sounds good to me," the brunette agreed turning on her truck.

"Yay! Your going to love it and then we can fan girl over Sirius and Remus -mainly Sirius- and gush about how hot they are even though they're fictional men that are old enough to be our dads!"

Rylee laughed at her friends rambling, "Sounds amazing, I'm excited."

"No your not but I'm excited for the both of us so it doesn't matter," Bri shrugged while pulling into the driveway.

"No I am excited," Rylee said trying to sound genuine.

"It's okay if you're not, but just you wait we'll be halfway through the movies and you'll be loving them."

Rylee highly doubted that but for the sake of her friend she was going to stay silent on the matter, "Alright we'll see, but I am going to get off of here so I can drive. I'll see you at home, yeah?"

"I just walked through the door, we can discuss dinner when you got here," Bri said plopping on the couch and grabbing the remote.

"Okie-dokie, see ya soon, bye."

"Bye," Bri said hanging up.

Rylee tossed her phone into the passenger side of the truck with a sigh. She was not looking forward too tomorrow knowing how long the movies were, and on top of that knowing they wont even finish them made it even worse.

"It's only one day Ry, you'll be fine," she huffed while pulling up to the house she'll be trapped in tomorrow.

。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。

By the time Bri had finally rolled out of bed the clock read eleven-twenty, Rylee who had been up since nine was sat at the table eating what Bri assumed was lunch.

"Took you long enough," Rylee smirked.

Bri just scrunched her face mocking the girl which only made the brunette laugh.

Bri was not a morning person, when she was in school Rylee would have to drag the girl from bed just to get her up in the morning.

"What are you eating?" Bri asked. The second the question left her mouth her stomach growled.

"Leftovers from last night."

Bri looked in the fridge for her food only for it to not be there. She slowly turned to look at her friend only to squint her eyes when she saw the chicken tender hanging out her mouth.

Rylee looked at the girl with an innocent smile, "I didn't say they were my leftovers."

"Where are yours?" Bri huffed frustrated. The girl was getting hangry and this conversation was making it worse.

"Well you see, I woke up in the middle of the night and I was starving so I ate them."

Bri took a deep breath and closed her eyes trying to stay calm. Instead of answering she just turned back around and looked for something else. Her eyes settled on the half empty milk jug.

"I guess cereal is fine."

After she finished the two girls settled on the couch ready to start the movies.

"Ok so there are eight movies but we'll probably only finish about three or four," Bri said getting more excited and awake. "We'd be able to watch more if we didn't have a food thief though."

"Well maybe if someone would have woken up on time I wouldn't have stolen your food," Rylee said with a full mouth.

"Well maybe if someone would have woken up on time I wouldn't have stolen your food," the red head mocked in a high pitch tone.

Rylee scoffed, " I don't sound like that."

"I don't sound like that."

"Cut it out!"

"Cut it out!"

"That's it," Rylee said dropping her food and lunging for the younger girl.

Bri seeing this quickly got up and ran from the couch trying to escape the frustrated brunette. Even though the older girl was smaller she can still be scary when she needs to be.

When the younger girl reached her room she was quick to slam the door and lock it keeping the other girl out. Rylee banged on the door causing it to rattle against the door frame.

"Let me in!"

"Never!"