BullKings Dozing-!!//Chapter 41

Racing across the roofs, Faythe could see massive Yagara Bulls charging and plowing through the marine masses like it was nothing.

"Woah...! That's some mighty bulls..!" She grinned as she looked down at the chaos ensuing. Tightening the sash around her wounded waist, Faythe made sure it wouldn't slip as she made her way closer to the plowing Bull Yagara Sea Kings.

Grabbing her rifle, she rushed forward as a few marines were getting ready to fire at the people on top of the Bull Kings, "Not on my watch...!" She attacked them from behind with the blunt end of her gun.

"FAYTHE—!!"

"FAYTHE-CHAN!! YOUR OKAY!!"

"COME BACK, FAE—!!"

The red head looked up to see Sanji, Nami and Chopper waving at her vigorously.

With a smile slowly upturning her lips, Faythe took a small step back before sprinting towards the edge of the roof.

"Wait.. What's she doing..!?"

"FAYTHE YOU CAN'T FLY!!"

Jumping on a wooden beam, she pushed herself towards a nearby marine flag pole. As it bent back, she gained herself some spring before it sent her flying straight towards the group of pirates.

"SHE'S FLYING!?"

"SOMEONE CATCH HER—!!"

With a small clench of her teeth, Faythe half expected to land smack down into the rough and sturdy saddle, but instead she was wrapped up in a pair of firm arms holding her securely.

"You managed to get the slip and probably beat way more marines than I could...! You got a damn good head start, I'll tell ya that!"

Peering up, she noticed the three dangling golden earring hanging from the man's ears as she looked up with a giant grin, "You'd do the same thing if you were given the chance, too, Zoro."

"Ya damn right I would...!" Zoro scoffed with a sleazy grin, letting her go to fall flat against the saddle below them.

"Be gentle—! She's injured!" Chopper rushed over with glossy eyes, "I thought I told you to not do any major actions!"

"And I thought I told you that I wasn't gonna do that. And here we are...!" Faythe shrugged, but earned herself a bonk on the head by an annoyed ginger.

"Listen to the doctor, you reckless girl!" Nami huffed with crossed arms, "I can't believe Luffy snatched you away so easily." A pout could be seen on her lips as she looked out into the chaos.

"Oi! I'm injured!"

"That's your side and shoulder! Not your head!"

"It still hurts!!"

"You can take it!"

Wyper stepped forward with a tired look, "Ladies, ladies...! Let's focus on not dying before we can even save Robin and that other guy, shall we?"

Faythe and Nami glanced at the other with a frown before it peeled back into a grin, "Fine. Have it your way."

"I guess I can put a hold on my lectures, for now..." Nami shrugged with a half hearted mocking smile.

"Oh boy... Can't wait for that session." Faythe rolled her eyes.

Chopper was in the middle of telling a story about the Bull King's backstory—they were in which currently riding on the back of, "Then—!! Just when they were nearly dead inside the Sea King's stomach, the brothers, Sodom and Gomorrah were rescued by the Franky Family."