Thats Game!//Chapter 11

"WHAT AMAZING STAMINA!! STRAW HAT LUFFY STOOD BACK UP—!! STRAW HAT LUFFY STOOD BACK UP!!"

Chopper and Usopp were both crying at the major feel vibes.

"Luffy..."

"Luffy~~~!!!"

"HE KEEPS STANDING BACK UP AGAIN AND AGAIN!!"

Foxy hunched over and squared his shoulders, a huff leaving his lips, "Why won't you just stand down....!!?"

"Luffy—!!" Nami called out worriedly.

"His legs are shaking! He's out of breath, yet his eye is still so keen... As he keeps standing up... FOR THE SAKE OF HIS NAKAMA!! THAT IS THE TRUE SPIRIT OF DAVY BACK FIGHT! MY... TEARS ARE POURING OUT. I CAN HARDLY SEE ANYTHING!!"

Usopp jumped in his seat, "LUFFY!!"

"LUFFY—!!"

And the crowd began to chant for their enemy.

"LUFFY!"

"LUFFY!"

"LUFFY!"

"LUFFY!"

"LUFFY!"

"DEAFENING CHEER FOR LUFFY COMES NONSTOP FROM THE AUDIENCE!!"

"LUFFY!"

"There has never been another man who could survive against our boss to this extent!!"

"LUFFY!!"

Foxy snapped, seemingly had heard enough of this bullshit, "IDIOTS!! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CHEERING FOR THE ENEMY!?"

The audience froze in their chants and resumed back to cheer for their Captain.

"BOSS!!"

"BOSS!!"

"BOSS!!"

"BOSS! BOSS!"

Focusing back on his opponent, Foxy gritted his teeth in annoyance, "Watch carefully because this is the end!!" Whipping out his power, he formed his strange sword, "NORO NORO BEAM SWORD!!"

Luffy had tried to stumble to the side, but his injuries made him lag a little, making it possible for Foxy to snag his ankle with his beam sword.

"HOI—HOI... ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO RUN FROM ME!!" Foxy yanked his sword back.

Resulting in Luffy crashing into the ground, face first.

Usopp and Chopper were up on the rails, not even bothering to sit anymore, "Damn! He doesn't even have enough strength to run..."

"I can't bear to see Luffy like this!!"

Foxy stepped a few paces back and pulled a lever. Which in turn fired a cannon ball aimed directly at Luffy.

Foxy leaped up at a flying glider and spiraled above the cannon ball, slowing it down so he could latch the glider right on top of it.

Where he pulled the glider from, no one will know.

"Boss is on the offensive!!! First he slowed down the cannonball..."

Foxy threw a fist forward, "FOXY FIGHTER! Using the speed of the cannonball this Megaton punch will K.O. you for sure!!!"

"There it is!! It's the Boss' ultimate cannon-riding attack!! Soon the Foxy Fighter will charge and obliterate the target!!"

Sanji stood up from his seat to stand next to Usopp, "LUFFY!! HE GOT YOU A MOMENT EARLIER THAN THE GLIDER! START RUNNING AS SOON AS YOU ARE FREE!!"