Chapter 4

-morning-

I wake up to the sound of clapping noises next to me, I slowly open my eyes and it reveals Michael and Sophia both are playing a hand game.

"I can't go that fast, Soph!" Michael laughs, trying to speed up the game pace.

"It's because older people have less time to practice!" Sophia giggles as she beats Michael in the game.

Then Michael looks to me and smiles. "Well, look who's awake! Sleeping Beauty."

Sophia looks at me and laughs. "Sleeping Beauty? More like Sleeping Scary!"

I gasp and pull Sophia in for a hug. "You little munchkin! How'd you sleep?"

Sophia smiles and lays on Michael's leg. "Better than home. Even though Macaroni and Even Steven were Chatty Cathys all night."

Michael laughs and plays with her hair. "And she saw me walk outside with coffee earlier and we decided to play in here and wait for mommy."

"Daddy would never do that with me." She shakes her head. "He always says some other time or tells me to leave. It makes me want to cry."

Michael kisses her head and smiles. "I would love to play with you, any time any place- if I'm not busy working with your mother."

I nod, rubbing her feet as she starts to yawn. "I'm tired... Dad- I mean oops!" Sophia covers her mouth and gasps. "I mean Michael, can I please go back to sleep in my room?"

He nods as she goes off the bed and out the room, then he turned to me. "Even Steven? Macaroni?" He laughs and crawls next to me. "She's adorable."

I yawn and stretch my arms out. "I know, I wonder where she gets it from."

Michael laughs and bites his lip. "I know it's not Travis, but it might be you. She has your beautiful hazel eyes."

"Then she gets it from me." I smile, stretching my legs.

"Damn," he says, patting my leg. "You must be getting up."

"Yep." I laugh, pushing the covers off.

Michael frowns and crosses his arms. "I don't get a good morning kiss?"

I roll my eyes and crawl over to him. "Good morning, Michael."

He moves in closer and slowly kisses my lips. "Good morning, baby."

I blush on his lips, admiring his soft voice when he talks, and when he gets sexy his voice drops deeper.

As I'm still on his lips, he grabs my butt and squeezes it, making me moan. He holds my hips and leans back on the headboard, still kissing me. He stops the kiss while biting my bottom lip, gently, but hard.

Then I finally realized why we stopped, I felt the imprint of his erection on my stomach.

He looks at me with puppy eyes, and he's rubbing my thighs. "You got Daddy hard."

I shake my head and lay on his neck. "Shh, don't be too loud, Steven may be awake. And we got to take Sophia to school, and we got to go to work."

"Why not Steven also?"

"He got a three day suspension." I shrug.

Michael laughs and shakes his head. "Damn, but we don't have to go in to work today... Call the school and tell them Sophia is sick, and I can have my sister Janet come over and watch the three kids..."

"We don't have to-"

Then I was interrupted by him kissing my lips softly and slowly.

"I'll call Janet, okay?" Michael says, pushing me down on his erection.

I nod as I pull away. "Okay. Will you make breakfast?"

Michael smiles and pushes me off of him. "Of course!"

+

Walking downstairs with a sweatshirt on and sweatpants, I see Michael flipping eggs on one pan and stirring pancake mix in a bowl.

"Mom! Look! Michaels making us breakfast!" Sophia smiles, watching Michael from the bar stool.

I laugh and sit next to her. "Is that so?"

Then Michael slides a plate of eggs and a chocolate chip pancake to Sophia. "There you are, pumpkin!"

Her eyes widen and she smiles as she digs her fork in the eggs.

"And for miss Gabby? Lovely Sophia here told me you love extra chocolate chip pancakes. Is that correct?" Michael winks at me, starting up another pancake.

"Yes sir!" I smile, rubbing Sophia's back.

"Mmm! This is amazing." Sophia said with her mouth full, clapping her hands.

Michael slips a pancake on a plate and slides it to me. "Why thank you, Sophia. That's my first pancake in awhile."

Right before I was about to dig in, my phone rings. I let out a sigh and lay back in the stool.

"Hello?"
Gabby, where are you?
"Um, at work. Where are you?"
Just got out of bed, do you know why I was on the ground outside?
"No, I wasn't home."
Where's the kids?
"Sophia's at school, Steven is at work with me..."
Good.
"Listen, Travis.. I have to go- Michael- I mean bye."
Wait, Michael? Who's this fucking Michael-

I hang up quickly and toss my phone on the couch.

"Mommy? Was that daddy?"

Nodding my head, I cut up the pancake. "Yes, we need to go home today. I don't want your father being suspicious."

Looking up at Michael, he's looking back at me with a sad face. I shake my head and bite my lip.

"Gabby, you can't go back there. He's going to hurt you-"

"Michael! I have to-"

He turns the sink off and takes Sophia's finished plate. "Tell him you're moving out. I can't stand to see what you're going through!"

I cover my face in my hands and let out a loud groan. "He's going to hit me if I tell him!"

He lifts his hands up and shakes his head. "Then I'll go with you!"

As tears start coming out my eyes, I get out of my chair and walk over to the couch.

Michael takes Sophia out of the chair and tells her to go outside with Steven and Mac. He slides the door shut and walks towards me, sitting down next to me and kissing my cheek.

"Look at me, Gabby..." He said, moving my hair out of my eyes.

I sniff and look up at him. "It's too much pressure, Michael."

Michael wipes my cheek. "Then stay with me for a bit, and we can plan this out together."

He puts his arm around me and lays back. I lay on his chest as he rubs my back.

"I'll go home on Saturday. Two days." I say quietly.

Michael nods and kisses my head. "Sounds good."

We are laying there together, he's rubbing my back. The kids are playing outside on the rides. I think I should feel bad for Michael touching me like this but I really don't. He's my boss and he shouldn't be touching me, but he really cares for me. He hasn't shown me fully but he's shown me enough for me to know he loves me.

Master Jackson (A Michael Jackson Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara