hunters house. (smut)

a/n: the plot twist is so crazy
you and karissa were on your way to hunter's house. karissa was pissed, because bailey would be there. she was blasting drake and 2pac through the speakers.

"that whore better not start nothing. baby i'm telling you right now- she starts and i'm throwing that bitch into the fire. burn baby burn."

"baby, what'd the therapist say?" you say, sighing.

"fuck the therapist. she ain't helping. she starts, i'll leave in fucking handcuffs. i don't even give two fucks. the bitch better fucking try and do shit."

"maybe we should just try and ignore her?"

"she's built like a fucking tower. there ain't no ignoring that shit."

"at least you get to see annalise, right?"

"that poor girl. growing up with a fucking ogre for a mother."

"karissa!"

"sorry. i'm sorry. i'll stop."

when karissa pulled into the driveway, two big dogs followed the car. "when did they get dogs? goddamn."

"like a year ago karissa. when she was a few months old.

"oh. well, at least i get to see my niece."

"exactly."

karissa parks the car. "the music is just pre game for real." she leans over to you, and kisses your lips. "i love you morgan."

"i love you my girl. don't be doing nothing stupid tonight, getting yourself in jail."

"i promise. maybe."

"nah. it doesn't work like that. you either do, or you don't. remember how it ended last time. i don't want another fight."

"okay okay, i promise to not get arrested. i don't wanna fight either." karissa says, extending her pinky.

you complete the promise, and kiss karissa's cheek. you both walked up to the house together, as a blood orange sun set in the sky.

you knock at the door, and hunter opens it. "hey guys!" bringing you in for a hug.

"hey! how've you been?" you say, smiling,

"pretty good, come in, come in."

you and karissa walk inside. a picture of bailey, hunter and baby annalise is framed on the wall.

"that's a cute picture, hunt." karissa says, looking up.

"yeah, she's gotten so big. we haven't seen you guys in a while. here, i'll go grab her." hunter says, walking to get his daughter. he comes back with a one year old, who's fussy, and wants to be put down.

"holy fuck hunter. you're actually doing it. you're actually being a dad." karissa says, going into the kitchen.

"right?! i still don't know what i'm doing most days."

"i don't think i could do it." you say, stopping peek-a-boo with your niece.

"babe stop. you'd be such a good mom. i mean, with the way you mother me and all? hell yeah."

"we'll see."

"where's bailey?" karissa asks.

"no. karissa you aren't touching her. she's my wife, and you don't need to know. respectfully."

"WIFE!! WHEN DID YOU-" karissa says, shocked.

"we haven't yet."

"you cunt you didn't invite us?" karissa says, sarcastically.