i do. (smut)

a/n: part 3 of ballroom for you loves. long chapter, and smut warning!! creds to mjxreader for the smut!!

"wife? i'm your wife? i'm your wife!"

"you are. will you marry me?"

"yes! yes a million times yes!"

"i love you morgan. with my whole heart and soul. you mean everything to me, and i wanna spend the rest of my life with you." she says, pulling out a red velvet covered box, with the most gorgeous ring inside.

"it's so gorgeous." you say, crying.

"are you happy?"

"i've been happy since the day i met you. i can't wait to take your last name."

"morgan bardsley. let's go home."

"let's go home. but first, may i have this dance, as a fiancée?"

"you may." karissa replies, smiling.

you run over to the doors, and shut them both, so you could be alone with karissa. you turn on mazzy stars "fade into you", a song that you first danced together to, at prom all those years ago. you wrap karissas bruised arms around your neck, and dance to the music. "the memories baby. the memories." you say, smiling.

"your so gorgeous morgan. you have the prettiest eyes i've ever seen."

"your making me blush like we are at prom."

"we should do that for the wedding!"

"what? recreate prom?"

"yeah, it could be our first dance."

"with the song and everything."

"mhmm."

it was something about the way that you moved together that was so perfect. when the song ended, you broke apart and kissed her blood stained lips.

"let's go home and get you cleaned up, yeah?"

"yeah."

you hold karissa's arm, helping her walk. she winces in pain, walking down the steps. "my knee hurts morgan. really bad." she says, with a shaky voice.

"you'll be fine, my love. i'll look at it when we get home. we aren't ever coming back, okay? your safe. i've got you. he isn't gonna touch you ever again."

you help her to the car, and kiss her head. you start the car, and head home, never looking back.

three months later

it was your wedding day. karissa was your beautiful bride. you were sitting in the room near the main hall, doing your makeup. rollers sat tightly in your hair, as they air dried. the wedding was in four hours. four short hours until you took those vows, promising yourself to karissa. you couldn't be more excited. you wanted to see her, so you tightened your robe, and threw on some slippers. there was a connecting door in your room, which connected to karissa's room. you opened the door and saw her at the vanity, sipping champagne as she wrote something in a book.

"knock knock." you say, standing in the doorway.

"hi gorgeous girl. are you nervous?"

"a little, you?" you reply, walking towards her.

"sorta. i shouldn't be." she says, closing the book and hiding it in the open draw beside her.

"what's that?"

"just a little something, for later."

"mm, okay."

"you look stunning, by the way."