𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Wedding

SCENE ONE
HARRY'S ROOM

(Trying on dresses whilst Louis and Niall are sitting on the bed waiting for her.)

HARRY: "It's our first wedding together, so we need nicknames. Louis is 'Lou-tack' or 'Mr. Suspenders'..."

NIALL: "No nicknames, okay, your only job tonight, is to be Louis' girlfriend, okay and make sure he stays out of trouble with Eleanor."

HARRY: "Why can't you and Liam help?"

NIALL: "We've tried, he doesn't listen to us anymore."

FLASHBACK

(Louis sitting on the floor crying about Eleanor whilst Niall stands in the doorway trying to comfort him.)

NIALL: "She's not coming back." (Louis cries even harder).

END OF FLASHBACK

LOUIS: "He's right, I don't."

HARRY: (Coming out of the closet with a hideous, yellow, floral dress) "Tah dah!"

NIALL: "No!"

LOUIS: (Eyes wide) "That is the ugliest dress I have ever seen, Harry."

NIALL: "I'm really gonna need you to step it up tonight, okay, when I see you I wanna be thinking who let the dirty slսt out of the sluthouse?"

HARRY: (In an English accent) "Probably the slսt butler, right?"

LIAM: (Sticking his head around the door) "Yo, let's go, we can't be late, I am in the wedding."

LOUIS: "You're the usher, so relax."

LIAM: "Yeah I'll be busy, that way I won't have to sit around answering a bunch of stupid questions all day, like, 'Do you have a job', 'Are you still playing basketball?' Does it look like I'm still playing overseas basketball?"

NIALL: "What is the matter with you?"

LIAM: "This is the first job I've had in like, two months, dude, and I really just want get in there and ush this wedding in the face!"

NIALL: "You're gonna be great, man."

HARRY: "So when we do the chicken dance, I do it a little bit differently. I know that usually it goes: Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh," (realising she went wrong) "-duh duh duh duh duh duh duh, mmm mmm mm... But instead of the clap, I like to do a peck, because it's more realistic." (Miming the actions)

LOUIS: "No chicken dance!"

NIALL: "Okay, look, we're not trying to be mean, we just don't want you to be yourself... in any way."

HARRY: "Okay, suppress the Harry. Got it."

NIALL: (To Louis) "Did you use my hair gel?"

LOUIS: "Did I use your hair gel?"

NIALL: "I'm not gonna be mad, just let me know if you did."

LOUIS: "No."

NIALL: "Sure?"

LOUIS: "I used your hair gel."