10. Her Home

Itachi

She was one of a kind woman who was rarely ever seen. She had an oddly pleasing aura around her: delicate and feminine and wasn't tough or rough. I turned away, noticing how my gaze remained on her way more than it should have been. I cleared my throat and walked towards the Third.

"Meet Y/n. Ikari Y/n," Y/n..?

"I'm not weak!" I heard someone say, disturbing my lone practice session. I looked over at the place where it came from. Two boys were messing with one girl, while the girl stood straight with overflowing confidence that was evident.

I quietly watch a fight suddenly break, making me sit on the tree branch and observe. She single handedly took the two down, before dusting her hands as if she touched something filthy. I stared at the two boys before turning my gaze at her who knew what she was doing.

I felt my eyes admiring her. Suddenly her attention turned to me, making me conceal myself. The two boys took this as a queue and fled away while screaming, "Y/n is a bully! She's ugly and an orphan!"

I listened to everything while staying hidden. Well that's what I thought.

"What are you doing here?" I flinched when she suddenly appeared right infront of me. She stared down at me, as my flustered cheeks came in showcase.

"Huh..?"

"are you one of them?" She asked, raising her eyebrows.

"n-no,"

"Haaaa..?" She inquired me with her eyes, staring up and down when a voice called out for her.

"Y/n!!"

She quickly answered the call, taking one last glance at me before running away with a smile.

It was her.

I turned to her, and she smiled shyly at me before bowing. I followed her gesture and looked at her for a few seconds.

"I know you're supposed to be on a break but hope you have the time for a short work." He said, looking back at the others.

"You all are dismissed for now until tomorrow. Rest all you can in the meantime," I heard Naruto whine, followed by lots of complaints. I turned to Sasuke, as he looked back at me.

"Where are you going?"

"My apartment,"

"Come by the house. Mom's asking for you," He scoffed at my words, making me sigh quietly. I was done with his attitude but teenage years are gotta be the sassiest years of a human's life so let it be like that until he realises.

Everyone left the office except for Y/n and I as we waited for the Hokage's word. He took out some keys and handed them to me.

"Take her to the apartment complex beside the Uchiha clan. And show her around the village. She needs to be comfortable here before she starts working," He said.

I nodded. She thanked the Third politely with a smile as he smiled back. I noticed the bag beside her, judging that it belonged to her. I went ahead and took it from her side. Her eyes went wide for some seconds, visibly taken aback by my gesture. I didn't give her the time to resist.

"Let's go," I said, smiling at her. She nodded, waiting for me to lead the way.

As we walked out the door, Kakashi stood by the exit. I closed the door of the office after Y/n got out. I turned to the two, feeling a silent tension as she averted her gaze on Kakashi.

"Long time no see Kakashi senpai,"

"Are you bugging your brother in any way? He wishes to end you," His remark made me softly laugh.