023. Plotting Mischief

『 Chapter Twenty-Three | Plotting Mischief 』

Klaus ripped out a few pages from his mother's grimoire and handed it to Adrisha. "This is all you're getting."

Adrisha rolled her eyes, "Fine."

She looked through the pages with a frown, before, glancing at Stefan. She took a breath before handing the pages back to Klaus. "You need another doppelgänger."

"What do you mean?" Klaus asked with an angry tone. 

"Your mother was a smart, cruel witch. She bounded your curse to the doppelgänger by blood. Not just to keep your werewolf side dormant, but to also stop you from making more of your kind." Adrisha laughed dryly, "Mikaelson are such cruel creature to their own blood. What a surprise."

"Then, that would mean that—" Stefan got cut off by Klaus.

"I need to find another doppelgänger." Klaus scowled at the pages, while Adrisha leaned back against the table, folding her arms over her chest, staring at Klaus' face and feeling great for witnessing his misery. "You will find one for me." Klaus ordered her with a glare.

Adrisha blinked before glancing at Stefan and back at Klaus. "Why do you assume that I would take orders from you?"

"Because I have the thing you want most." 

Adrisha clenched her fists, glaring right into Klaus's eyes. 'I should have killed him when I had the chance. Would have saved myself so much time from dealing with this pest.'

━━━━━

Stefan pulled Adrisha aside, while Klaus instructed the workers at the warehouse to get the coffins into the truck.

"I saw Damon and Elena in the mountains, while we were there."

Adrisha frowned, "So, what? It's not like they saw you, right?" Adrisha facepalmed herself, seeing Stefan put his head down. "Of course, they did."

"What do we do now? I told them to back off again. But they don't seem to be the brightest right now."

"At this rate, Klaus will find out about— she, who shall not be name." Adrisha grumbled in a frustration. "We only have one option now." She looks at Stefan, "We have to let her give her blood to Klaus."

"What? No!"

"Listen to me. Klaus won't hurt Elena anymore. Because he needs her blood to make hybrids. He just needs her blood. Not her death. Use that 200-ish brain of yours."

"But that would mean the Elena will never be free of Klaus."

"It's better that being on Klaus' naughty list," Adrisha rolled her eyes at the though of Katherine's whole village being killed off. "This is that best option we have right now... Right? So, call your little human girlfriend and inform her that you are coming back. With Klaus. And that she has nothing to worry about."