chapter 2

The Train rides with Tyler and Vice sitting Next to Van Helsing

Tyler: So Helsing what exactly do you want us to do?

Van Helsing: Well Lads, I need you to go to the east.

Tyler: The East why there?

Van Helsing: Because we are going to the other side of Romania.

Vice: Romania?

Van Helsing: Yes, For Hundred fifty years ago a translyvanian night and valerious

A flashback of Valerious appeared

Van Helsing: elder allowed his son vladious lust draculia to commit a great evil upon the world as a result a terirble curse was cast upon his house a curse that cannot be lifted until the vampire is driven from their land nine generations have burished trying to break it, only one survives the princess anna if she dies the spiits of her ancestors shall never end till the gets of st peter.

The door closes as Anna heads inside

Van Helsing: They will be forever gone.

Van Helsing: When he found your calling of the steps of the vampireican half of the dead it was clear that you two have been send to do your father's work.

Van Helsing: He is not to blame for your past life.

Tyler: So that's why you need our help to find her and end the curse of translyvania?

Van Helsing: Yes Indeed, you two are hired consider yourselves on the job.

Van Helsing: But if you two past this test of faith i will help you discover your past.

Vice (singing): No problem, we can help you

Tyler facepalmed

Tyler: Seriously?

Vice (singing): for we are Kamen Rider Revice, your local friendly superteam service.

Tyler: Let's go

Van Helsing walked with Tyler and Vice out of the train and ended up in a dead forest

Helsing turned around with the two and saw a read gate then the windmill started turning and turning then they started walking in the snow and saw dead bodies of skeletons then they Helsing was scared as the skeletons came back to life then appeared giff junior

Helsing turned around with the two and saw a read gate then the windmill started turning and turning  then they started walking in the snow and saw dead bodies of skeletons then they Helsing was scared as the skeletons came back to life then appea...

Tyler: We got company

Vice: You can say that again

The Skeletons and giff junior cornered van helsing Tyler and Vice

Tyler: I'm Feeling it now.

Vice was excited

Vice: Ladies and gentelmen, i give you the undefeated the champion the hero, give it up for the man of the year Tyler Klause!