chapter 1

In Reefside high school as today the vampires once again walk the earth among us then we see a teenager who was 18 years old wearing a black sweatshirt pants and black shoes with a purple and blue like belt with the Vistamp slot and projector Part on his waist as he looks outside the window. This is Tyler Klause also known as Kamen Rider Revi alongside his demon partner Vice who is Kamen Rider Vice who fights in Reefside. He was sent to Translyvania from a portal through a movie theatre in gratiot cinema as the teacher is telling the plot of the vampires.

Teacher: Now class what is it the vampires are notable for?

Tyler raised his hand

Teacher: Tyler.

Tyler: Serving Dracula and sucking humans to earn there master's love.

Teacher: Very good Tyler A+

The whole class claps there hands answered the teachers questions. He loves scary movies and seeing the smiles on the kids reminds him of his duty as Kamen Rider Revice with his demon partner who get along greatly together does there. Protect the innocence. Giving people hope as Revice is mostly known to be called...The Next best thing!

Then Vice appeared behind Tyler

Vice: Gimmie a break.

Teacher. we seem to have technical difficulties because there is a demon in the class but we can't see him only Tyler can.

Vice: Please lady I'm invisible for crying out loud!

Tyler shushed Vice

Tyler: Keep it down Vice, you want people to see you?

Vice: sorry.

Vice then remains invisible while hiding in the school windows

Tyler: That's better, Then Van Helsing hunted down Dracula and finished him off in the clock tower by turning into a werewolf then his love Anna Valerious died as he howled in sadness.

Teacher: That's correct, Very good keen eye Tyler another A+ for you good work.

Tyler: Yes!

Tyler: Don't Worry about a thing my demon pal and i will always be there to protect everybody on earth save the planet and the world together we are THE NEXT BEST THING!

The Class cheered for Tyler for his insperational speech about saving the world and being the next best thing in superheroes having faith in everyone which is everyday.

The bell rang school was over tyler was walking home.

???: Boo.

Tyler turned around and saw his girlfriend Gretchen Weiners

Tyler: Oh Hey Gretch.

Gretchen Weiners: So Tyler, you coming to the cinema with me tonight?

Tyler: Oh of course yeah,

Then Vice Appeared

Vice: And I'll be there keeping a close eye on you two, knowing that the cinema has the best popcorn soda and hot dogs i love those food at the cinema, I'm a big horror movie fan!

Gretchen Weiners: Great it's a double date then, Since you like horror movies i guess i can sit it through,

Tyler: I am so there.

Gretchen Weiners: See you around.

Tyler: See ya.

Gretchen walked away knowing that tyler was going to the cinema to see van helsing at the moives Tyler thought that he should transform vice into his bike form instead of walking

Van Helsing The T Rex (Male Kamen Rider Revice x Verona)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें