Thirty-five.

The archer x not strong enough.

This remix does things to me, i want to sob.

ITS SO POWERFUL.

I look everywhere but him.

It's hard too when you know that he can see right through you, It's scary.

"give me that thing" he blurted out coldly, I finally connect my eyes with his knowing how dangerous one look is.

My heart stopped at the way he was looking at me, "No" i said in a low voice he raised his eyebrows "It wasn't a question, I don't like repeating myself." He says with no emotion.

Before i could say anything he started approaching me, i started walking back every step until my back collided with the wall.

His face was millimeters away from mine, suddenly i felt how hot the atmosphere had gotten, it was suffocating.

His eyes travel to my stomach as i quickly cover it up with my arms, I'm wearing shorts thankfully.

His eyes go crossed eyes in a worry, He places a hand on my arm not harshly but gently, his eyes look up at mine his face in a frown.

"Can i?" he says reffering to my hands covering my red scarred stomach, I hesitate at first but give in i remove my hands as i return a nod at his question.

He deepens the frown, "I need words Isha." His eyes don't leave mine, that's a new one.

How basic expectations are now not normalised anymore, and how the bare minimum makes me feel good, it's maddening.

He gently studys my belly, his eyebrows furrow his hands postiton at my hips holding them still before lifting me up towards the counter, His hands leave my hips.

He grabs a towel and wets it with warm water before returning and brushing his hands across my knee as a small whimper gets caught in my throat, he slowly moves my knees apart and stands in between my legs.

I feel a certain area throbbing, fuck what's happening.

I've never felt this way, and it feels so 

fuck i can't even find a word.

His knuckles brush across my stomach as he softly dabs the towel on my bare skin, i feel a rushing feel of satisfaction.

My body reacts to his touch so fucking badly.

"Shit, don't do that to yourself." he doesn't leave my stomach, "you don't understand" i mumur, now he's looking at me.

His hands leave my stomach as he drops the towel and cups my face gently, "Look at me." He says gently raising my chin to face in a demanding tone.

I refuse to look at him, but again it's quite impossible not to.

He lets out a heavy breath, "you're fucking gorgeous, not only the outside not only your body the inside and every part of your skin is flawless, and you might not be perfect in your eyes, but your not meant to be perfect no one is but your enough, your enough for me." 

I stare at him in pure shock, his words the way he words them the way he makes me feel like maybe in another universe if i wasn't so broken i would be okay.