10

Alcina pov

Daniela looks up bouncing "Does this mean I can date now?"

I freeze feeling my eye twitch then sigh "I don't want my babies dating, getting your hearts broken by some close-minded humans but I guess I need to step back and let you make mistakes or be heartbroken as much as it pains me, then be here for you when it happens I know and believe you will meet someone who will love and want you as you are but I know it could be after so much heartbreak".

Daniela looks upset as I cup her face "Think of your romance books, they get heartbroken but still somehow meet someone who would not do that, someone who protects them and loves them right?"

She nods and I sigh pressing a kiss to her head "Sometimes you have to lose to win".

I sigh hearing claws on the floor sliding "I am going to skin that bitch for a nice threw rug".

Getting up I sling the door open "DAMN IT REGINA CONTROL YOUR SHI........" I frown seeing mother between Regina fully shifted and another maid who looks half-shifted with wolf paws they both seem to be challenging each other.

I reach down grabbing Regina by her scruff lifting her and holding her out away from me flicking her nose she hisses at me and I hiss back making her ears flatten on her head "I let you go you will walk away or I will skin you".

Dropping her she turns running off down the hall, I turn to the maid left and look at Mother
"Why must you use my home as a test place to see them interacting together Mother?"

Reaching down I lift the maid to her feet as I lean down "Focus and calm yourself, it takes time and practice to control your shifts and instincts."

She nods looking scared as I step back and let Mother take over "I'm not dealing with the territory fighting crap, if I find anyone not of house Dimitrescu doing it they will be punished Mother, so please deal with them and figure out where they fall in the family because calling them experiments is honestly sickening since the same can be said of myself, Donna and your granddaughters".

I turn walking away hearing Mother laugh "Finally you show a more humane response, granted it could be better dear but it's a start".

I huff walking away "Girls come along with the babies".

Zena pov

I growl walking to the kitchen shoving the door open walking past everyone, opening the pantry digging in it till I spot a trap door hidden, frowning I shove the stuff off and climb up
pushing it, huffing I hit it a few times knocking it open.

Turning around to the maids and seeing them look at me shocked "Oi gimme that flashlight".

One fumbles handing it to me, turning it on I shine it to the hole turning it off and on a few times shrugging when nothing responds, I climb up getting to my feet looking around the area I'm in seeing a door and window covered I walk to it and tug it "okay locked" heading to the window I look out "tower".

Frowning I see a casket open with a woman holding a dagger with black roses on it, looking at it I frown taking the dagger from her hand looking it over seeing it shine with a black coating I jump hearing Mother Miranda call my name dropping the dagger I turn looking at her.

She leans down picking it up "You really shouldn't be up here, it's closed for Alcina and the girls safety".

I see her lift the dagger pointing it out.

Looking at it I frown not liking the idea of what she's implying "Can you have it melted down and I don't know turned into something with no sharp edges at all?"

She frowns looking at it "Why didn't I think of that before?"

Snorting I point at the body
"Who is that anyways" She looks up waving it off "Some relative I think".

I nod "ooookayyyy not creepy or weird at all".

I hear her snort laughing "At least she is not active she is supposed to come to life and attack whoever takes the dagger with plans to use it".

Shaking my head I throw my hands up "Great just great a body that will come back to life, moroaică on the grounds, lycans prowling around outside, and shifters trying to fight each other all over the castle, and I'm pretty sure Alcina is gonna kill Gina when she finds out she sprayed on her bed and desk because she made her mad, she scent marked Donna and Angie and their bed, I think I seen a maid pissing on Daniela's door and snapping at the other maids for getting to close to it".

She laughs as I sigh going back out the trap door "THIS PLACE IS FUCKING INSANE AND MIRANDA IS BAT SHIT FUCKING CRAZY".

Grabbing two bottles of wine and opening them I walk out drinking from the bottle getting a quarter threw the bottle I spot Gina looking proud of herself still "OI GINA I'M NOT GONNA SAVE YOUR ASS FROM HER ASSHOLE".

I wonder off drinking more before dropping the bottle I finished and wonder into Alcina's
room looking around walking to her vanity, I grab her lipstick and write on the mirror with it then toss it over my shoulder, swiping her makeup off, I then start on her desk smiling as I carve into her desk with a pen, I laugh grabbing her hat opening a window tossing it out.

Turning I keep drinking while stumbling out of her room laughing as I sing a song loud and off pitch dropping my bottle outside my door then flop on my bed to sleep.