4

Alcina pov

I watch Zena give the girls their gifts and bows to me showing respect before she walks away
with that maid.

Heading to the library I find Daniela "Daniela the maid Zena has been around lately, what do you know about her?"

Daniela looks at me tilting her head "That's Regina she started helping Zena when she found out Zena was just getting over being sick she's nice, she talked with us about hunting and gave us tips".

I nod seeing her start reading again going to my office I sit looking out the window as it starts getting dark (maybe I can get Zena to teach my pet how to do my organizer).

Standing up I duck threw my door heading to the servant's rooms I frown hearing moans that sound familiar, getting closer to Zena's room I realize it's Zena's moans I smirk (oh looks like I'll catch Zena pleasuring herself to memories of me fucking her) I freeze hearing another voice.

I stand there frozen hearing MY Zena pleading for some bitch to cum (who the fuck is Gina, I'll need to check my staffing lists to deal with her) Hearing silence I turn leaving once I reach my room I see my new pet sitting on my bed but ignore her, grabbing my desk I throw it across the room and watch it shatter.

I continue to trash my room throwing a mirror I never notice the large shard of glass that flies
at my pet embedding in her chest killing her, when my room is trashed and my temper calmed I sigh "Pet clean the mess" I frown when she doesn't start "PET I SAID CLEAN THE DAMN MESS".

Snarling I turn where I last seen her and frown seeing her lying on the bed with a huge shard of glass in her chest, I sigh walking to the servant's room again knocking on the head maids door she answers in a night gown and robe half asleep I tell her to send a few girls to clean my room and walk away.

Zena's pov

I groan hearing knocking on my door getting up and opening it seeing the head maid looking
freaked out I rub my eye "Yeah what do I need to do?"

She sighs at my answer relaxing slightly "I need someone who can lead the girls in cleaning Lady Dimitrescu's bedroom".

"Just a moment" I shut my door grabbing my robe pulling it around me tying it then walk to Regina and rub her arm "Hey Gina?" she opens her eyes and hums I smile at her "I gotta be lead on cleaning I'll be back in a few".

She nods curling up and I walk out of the room finding the head maid fussing over their sleep outfits I huff "Look I'm telling you now the Lady won't care about our clothes so stop".

Looking at the group I groan seeing it's mostly new maids who haven't had much time around
the ladies of the Castle "Lady Dimitrescu needs her room cleaned, that means she is in a very bad mood do not make eye contact, do not forget your place, clean quickly but effectively and
get the hell out as soon as it's done am I clear" I see them all nod looking scared.

I roll my eyes leading the group up whistling as I see the damage and body "damn big fit".

Turning I look at the girls "I need two of you to take the body to the kitchen and wake up Freda" looking them over seeing who seems the lest panicked and picking them I watch them leave and look at the rest.

"Alright start cleaning save wood to use for the fireplaces here or the lady's daughters, glass is trash, and all the papers stack neatly on her bedside table, do not read them get moving" I order.

Seeing everything is done but the bed I send the girls on to bed, yanking the sheets and bedding off and sitting it to the side I start making the bed, finishing I straighten it out smoothing it before I turn to grab the bedding, I gasp when I'm pinned to the bed with Lady Dimitrescu over me.

She leans down sniffing me "Why do you smell of someone else pet?" She demands.

I blink letting my face go blank and my voice go monotone "I do not understand the question my Lady".

She snarls grabbing my face "Do not play stupid with me pet you have been fucked by someone why is that?"

"I was unaware that I could not fuck someone".

She growls lifting her hand as her nails come out pointed at me "You are my pet Zena, do not
forget your place".

I just stare at her "I have not forgotten my place my Lady, I am assistant head maid, I clean your castle, and help ensure the new maids learn their jobs and do it to your expectations ma'am".

She frowns seeing my blank stare stepping back I stay down till she points to the door, calmly walking past her till I reach the door and bowing "Good night my lady".

I walk into my room closing my door before sniffling and wiping my eyes I feel Regina hold me rubbing my back "She fucking pinned me to the bed threatening me with her damn claws because she smelled you on me".

Regina shakes her head and leads me back to bed "It's okay Zena You're okay" I nod curling into her.

Time skip a month and a half Mother Miranda's visit

I sigh seeing my face sunk in, my skin a sickly pale color, dark rings around my eyes, I've started using lots of make-up to try covering it glancing at the time I sigh leaving my room to get tea.

Walking to Mother Miranda's room I knock on her door before entering "Mother Miranda it's
time to get up" I sigh placing a hand on my lower back (I'm only three months pregnant and look 7 months and like I'm dying I have no choice but to try to ask) I push the curtains open and pull out her outfit for the day.

I step back as she gets up, looking down I bite my lip grabbing her tea taking it to her before I clear my throat "Mother Miranda, may I speak to you about something important for just a moment?"

She takes a sip and nods "You may".

I take a breath "I was Lady Dimitrescu's pet almost four months ago for almost a year and well I'm concerned".

I see her raise a brow "What is it you're so concerned about? I do hope it's not because she replaced you as a pet".

I shake my head "No Mother Miranda it's well um" I sigh picking up a cloth going to the bathroom I scrub my face clean then come back lifting my shirt "I just got over morning sickness not long ago and was just a slight bulge and suddenly I grew to this it's painful, I'm scared I'm going to lose the baby being unable to carry full term because I die killing us both".

I gasp when she pushes her hand on my belly "I need to run tests to see what is going on".

I bite my lip looking down when the door flies open and Lady Dimitrescu ducks in.

I try to pull my shirt down but Mother Miranda stops me grabbing my shirt holding it while keeping a hand on my belly.

Lady Dimitrescu stares in shock at me as Mother Miranda raises her hand stroking my face looking at me "Sweet girl you may be the vessel to bring my Eva back".

Lady Dimitrescu covers her mouth "Alcina" she snaps her head to Mother Miranda when she calls her "You disappoint me child, you toss your pets away when a new shiny one catches your attention and ignore this one who claims to be pregnant with your child, if it is true she has done the impossible and would be the perfect vessel to carry and birth Eva".

I look at Mother Miranda ignoring Lady Dimitrescu "Mother Miranda please if you can help me I will carry your Eva, I'll carry a body for Lady Angie to have her consciousness put into as well" I say begging.

Mother Miranda smiles looking at me stroking my cheek "Alcina I expect her to be moved to a guest room she is to be treated as a guest and have a maid to care for her at all times she is not to lift a finger anymore".

I bite my lip "Mother Miranda if I may request I'd prefer Regina to take care of me she's been the one doing it and someone I trust, all the other maids are scared of Lady Dimitrescu's daughters she's not, she likes them we sit talking together about their hunts and she gives them tips".

She tilts her head "The only Regina I know of being here is one of my hybrids".

I nod "Yes Mother Miranda, that's her I trust her and I know she won't be scared or frustrating me because she is scared of the girls I don't like dealing with that please".

She nods and looks at Lady Dimitrescu "Regina will be her maid from now on Alcina".