Chapter 20💕

Zidane's Pov🩶

Zidane's Pov🩶

(If yah likkle pickney skipp pass it oh🤣)

Grinding my hips into her, she moaned out, grabbing the pillow as she tried to move.

Slapping her ass as I watch it jiggle. I slowly grinded into her as she clenched around me.

"Babeeee"!! She moaned out softly

"Know long me wah fuck yuh b" I said thrusting into he g-spot as she squirted all over the sheet.

"B just take time wid nuh," she said, sobbing cause me to feel sorry for her.

Likkle Miss innocent

I kept thrusting into making sure she could feel all of my length inside her.

"How u suh tight eeh?? Like yuh ex never did have e nuff game to pussy clat " I said smiling she didn't answer as she try to push me off her so I held her hands behind her.

She started throwing her ass back and forth on me.

Mamz man

I felt her clenched around me  , so I knew she gonna cum so was . Letting go of her hands,  my hands reach to her clit, massaging it as she squirted on my fingers .

Clenching around my length I slowly eased a little and released in her .

.
.
.
She was so tired , her eyes were slowly closing .

"Babe come on , don't fall asleep" I  said lifting her carrying her to the bathroom.

I filled the bath with warm water , and she was already stripped, so I helped her to go over  in the bath since she was exhausted .
.
.
.
.
After about half an hour of showering together, she was dressed in one of my T shirt and polo underwear. She said she wanted to go back to sleep, so I've led her .

I placed the blanket over her , kissed her on her forehead, and  went downstairs. Suddenly, I heard the front door bursts open.

"Likkle boy, u nuh remember me," mom said, walking towards me.

"Mummy, look how much time me call u and ting." I said, hugging her

She hissed her teeth

Fucka miserable.

"Mummy yuh daughter in law deh upstairs but she a sleep yerr " I said walking pass herr.

"Me ago cook fi  suh when she wake  up we meet" she said smiling  brightly

Me know mummy a love har.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Me and mom were now lying down on the couch watching Netflix . The rice was steaming, so we decided to occupy the time till it was ready .

"Babe," I heard a soft voice behind us. Prompting me and mom to look .

"Hey, mamii," I said, standing up.