⁰⁰³

"what we could've been, what we should've been"

novas pov:

TODAY IM HANGING out with my best friends, emersyn and dylan valentino, nelsons coming along as well. im not gonna lie, i used to have the slightest crush on dylan, which never went away (that much), but i never told him, due to his twin sister being my bestest friend. i haven't seen them in about 2 months do to me being busy with RWE and all that jazz. i started by getting ready, going into my bathroom showering, brushing my teeth, and my skincare routine. when i was done, i went into my bedroom to pick out my outfit. it took me about 10 minutes to find something to wear, i chose to wear these gray flared leggings from skims, a tight pink long sleeved shirt from shein, and my ugg slippers. (inspo at the end). i did my hair in a half up half down claw clip style (inspo at the end). and when i was finished getting ready, i waited for nelson downstairs in the living room.

nelson's pov:
today i was going with nova to hang out with her friends, dylan and emersyn. in all do respect, i wasn't the biggest fan of dylan. it's obvious that him and nova had something there. a spark. hopefully that "spark" or whatever still wasn't there. i began getting ready, i showered, and brushed my teeth. when i was done in the bathroom, i went to my room picking out a basic outfit. i picked out my p*nk sweatpants, in pink, a plain black t shirt, and my black yeezy slides. when i finished getting ready i went to the living room to see nova. and can i say, holy. she looks good.

"hey, you ready?" nova asked me
"yeah i'm ready. are you?" i asked back
"duh" she sassed.
"okay the sass, was unnecessary" i replied
"whatever, let's go." nova said rolling her eyes and getting up.

novas pov:
"CAM!" i yelled.
"what?" he yelled back
"me and nels are ready to go!" i yelled again.
"okay, get in the car" he told both of us

when we got in the car i put my airpods in, i offered nelson one, and he took it, i hit shuffle on my playlist, nobody gets me by sza starting playing.
"how am i supposed to let you know? i don't wanna see you with anyone but me, nobody gets me you doooooo!" me and nelson sung in unison
"yo shut the hell up!" cam yelled.

the rest of the ride was silent.
"yo we here" cam said.
"ok thanks cammy." i thanked
"your welcome, i'll pick in like 3 hours."
"bye coach cammy" nelson yelled

we got to their house, and knocked on the door. mrs. valentino answered the door, "hi sweetie! how's your mom?" she asked
"shes doing good, how are you?" i asked
"i'm good hun, the twins are upstairs."
"thanks mrs. valentino!" i said

me and nelson walked up the stairs into dylan's room. "hey!" emersyn yelled. "hi!!" i yelled back hugging her tightly. "yo what's up rae" dylan greeted me while dabbing up nelson. "hey dyl." i said back.
we hung out talked for a while. when suddenly..
"nova, can i talk to you?" dylan asked.
"yeah" i replied.
we went into the hallway and dylan started.
"okay i just wanted to say that i used to like you, like a lot. you were always on my mind 24/7, and i let those old feelings get in the way of our long, and strong friendship. and i'm sorry for making our friendship awkward" dylan finished.
"you know, i liked you too dyl, and it's sad to know that we could've been something but didn't wanna ruin a friendship." i said.
"well, maybe in the future we can be something." dylan suggested.
"yeah, for sure." i said pulling him into a hug.

little did we know, nelson heard the whole conversation ..

                           to be continued ...

outfit inspo for nova

outfit inspo for nelson

hair inspo for nova

rae speaks 💌hi!! sorry for the short chapter!idk when the next update will be but it will be within the next week!

rae speaks 💌
hi!! sorry for the short chapter!
idk when the next update will be but it will be within the next week!

word count : 707