⁰⁰²

"tell me how can i right my wrongs?"

NOVAS POV:

TODAY WAS game day. i don't play for cam since he hasn't made a girls team. i play for my AAU team, houston dream elite.

i woke up at around 8:45am to the smell of bacon. i went downstairs and was greeted with cam and nelson.
"good morning nova." nelson said
"morning" i replied sleepily
"vani, you hungry?" my mom asked
"yeah" i replied back.
*after i ate i went back up to my room to finish getting ready*

i went up to my bathroom, did my normal skincare routine, brushed my teeth washed my face, shower etc.

once i was finished in the bathroom, i went into my room to do my makeup routine (inspo at the end) and pick out my outfit.

once i was ready it was 12:26. i put my hair in a low curly bubble braid, put on a blue under armor compression shirt, with black nike sweatpants, and my birkenstocks. i put my basketball uniform in my backpack, filled my water bottle and we got ready to leave.

nelson's pov:
i was excited to watch nova play. she's really good. although, she takes forever to get ready. once she was finally ready the time was about 1:09. her game started at 3:30 and it took an hour to get to the gym the game was building was held at. her mom was driving, and suddenly asked us something
"kids do you want something to eat?" ms. wilder asked referring to me, cam, and nova.
"yeah ma" cam replied
"sure!" nova said politely.
"yes ms wilder." i said respectfully.
after about 10 minutes, nova and cams mom pulled into the mcdonald's drive through.
"what do you guys want?" ms. wilder asked looking at us.
"can i get a big mac, fries, and a frozen coke?" cam asked
"yes, and for you two?" she asked
"can i get a-um chicken nuggets, fries, and a caramel frappe?" nova said stuttering. i thought it was cute when she would stutter when she didn't know what to get. but i would never tell her that. i suddenly got pulled out of my thoughts when a voice interrupted them.
"nigga what do you want?!" cam yelled at me.
"cameron, language!" ms wilder yelled at cam
"sorry ma" cam said slightly giggling.
"what do you want nelson sweetie?" ms wilder asked
"can i get a oreo mcflurry with a large fry?" i asked

we got our food, and got back on the road. after about an hour, we finally got to the gym.

novas pov:

i was finally ready the time was about 1:09. my game started at 3:30 and it took an hour to get to the gym the game was building was held at. my mom got us food during the car ride.

we finally got to the gym. i got out the car, went to the locker room, got changed into my uniform and went to the courts to get warmed up, put in my airpods and hit shuffle on my playlist, the first song to play was one of my favorites, right my wrongs by bryson tiller.