♆Chapter 3♆

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Test me by Melanie Martinez

                                    ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

Jules POV

"What happened to him?" I asked Annabeth who was mumbling.

"They have to be the one, they just have to be-" Her thoughts got interrupted by Chiron

"Hush, Annabeth," Chiron said as he stood beside Parker. "Their waking. Everyone, give them some space, please. Parker, tell your father that our new arrivals are waking up." He looked down at her and she nodded

"Of course, Chiron." She said before walking off to Mr. D's 'office'

"Welcome to camp, Percy and Elena Jackson. We've been expecting you two." Chiron spoke in his normal tone of voice.

I looked down at the two blondes who were technically passed out on the ground before us.

"This is gonna be fun," I muttered.

                                                                                            ⛭⛭⛭

It was thundering out and Annabeth and I were looking down at the two passed-out blondes lying on the med cabin beds.

The boy squinted and asked, "Where am I?"

Annabeth crossed her arms and spoke.

"You drool in your sleep,"  Annabeth said in an annoyed tone.

"You also snore." I laughed, thunder struck again outside.

He closed his eyes again and fell right back asleep.

Parkers POV

I sat next to Grover in the med cabin while Cassandra May an Apollo kid checked up on Percy and Elena.

"They should be fine nothing serious but a couple cuts and scrapes." She said walking over to a cupboard and taking out a small bottle. "I also suggest not letting them stand up right away." she smiled and walked out of the cabin.

I placed a hand on Grover's shoulder "You did your best" I muttered, he looked at me with a sad smile.

"Thanks, Parker...but I could've done more" He looked at the two blondes and then looked at the ground.

The girl shifted in her sleep before mumbling something, opening her eyes, and sitting up, before she looked around.

"Who are you?...and where am I?" She asked, looking at me

"I'm Parker Rose, and you're in the med cabin at camp half-blood," I said standing up from my seat 

"You're safe," Grover spoke softly

Elena looked at Grover and he slightly smiled "Is mom?...ya' know?" she asked him in a soft tone.

Grover nodded "I'm sorry..." he muttered quietly 

She looked at him and then up at me I could already see the tears in her eyes.

"I'm really sorry, Elena" I spoke

A tear rolled down her cheek before she wiped it away with her right hand, I grabbed the glass of water that sat on a counter and handed it to her.

"Here. It'll help you feel better." I smiled 

I looked over at Percy when I heard the sheet's ruffle, Grover looked at him.