Chapter 2: Hop, Hop, Hop

When Kota was finally able to go back to school, he was pleasantly surprised at all the attention he got. Everyone was asking about the fight, talking about him, thinking about him. He felt much better but he still very much despised the bunny-like boy. Still, for a blissful first day back, he enjoyed it, talking all about how that boy was no match for him. Moreover, everyone hung on his every word, just the way he liked it.

"Is your mom coming to school for parent's day?" one of the girls next to him squealed, holding up her binder with the woman's pictures all over it, "I love her so much! I'm her biggest fan!"

"No way! I'm part of her fan club and everything! See?" another one of the girls cheered.

"But I know all of her songs and I go to all of her concerts," one of the boys grumbled.

"Nope! You're all wrong!" Kota hummed smugly, "My ayah's her biggest fan! That's why they got married, you know!"

Everyone began talking about the boy's superstar parents, gushing about one of their new songs or talking about the new movie with the other in it. Either way, they all pestered the pink-haired male about bringing one of them to parents day, something he very much looked forward to. Even though everyone in the school had super rich parents, he was one of the only kids whose parents were known worldwide. After all, celebrities were a hotter topic than pretty much anything else. And by proxy, so was Kota.

Going to his special class - one that the other kids he hung out with couldn't go to - the male held his nose up in the air. His classes were hard, but rewarding. It was always awesome to get the first pick of stickers for assignments and tests. And their recess area was even cooler than the other one. It really paid to be a genius and super duper famous. Kota was in such a good mood the rest of the week, so much so that he almost forgot about the bunny-like boy. But then he ran into him again, this time in the school's garden.

It was abandoned, as per usual, most elementary school kids more interested in the computer lab than some greenhouse. Kota liked it because he always got the most compliments when he had a fresh flower in his hair, so he didn't know why the rabbit was there. It seemed like the white-haired boy hadn't noticed him yet, his knees tucked into his chest while his nose was in some kind of book. It must have been super interesting because he didn't even hear the most popular kid in school approaching.

"What are you reading, dummy?" the pink-haired boy smirked, firmly believing the rabbit would take offence to the "bad word".

The white-haired boy was suddenly very startled, almost dropping the book. However, he put his all into ensuring it was unharmed, even going so far as to fall on his face to keep it from the ground. He then popped back up, panicking as he turned the pages, doing everything he could to inspect it for damage. Kota huffed. Was the book more important than him? The son of both the incredible actor and singer, Ren Tatsumi, as well as the immensely adorable idol group member, Sakura Chika? It was madness.

"Are you going to tell me your name now, rabbit?" he snapped, watching as the older boy looked left and right, "What? Are you looking for your caretaker? Gonna tattle again? What's your name?"

The boy opened his mouth to say something, but all that came out was gibberish like he was an alien or something. Kota found himself getting even more mad. It was like he thought the pink-haired boy - a member of the school's special class - would fall for that. But, unluckily for him, Kota was one of the smartest kids in their division, and as such, he wasn't as stupid as the average kid. Puffing out his cheeks, he glowered at the older boy.

"...," the white-haired boy paused, beginning to say a bunch of gibberish before proceeding to say something that sounded like, "Maya."

He then proceeded to say some more gibberish before looking up with a guilty look in his eyes. Kota then recognized that as a name. Sticking his chest up, he beamed in pride. It was a good thing he was so smart or that would have thrown him for a loop. Chuckling, he sat down on the floor with the bunny-like boy.