🤌Chapter 3🤌

Ari's pov

Hanseok and I were in our house gym

He was on the treadmill talking to Chayoung.

I was on the mat doing Yoga, and i'm very flexible 😏

" I've missed you since the day you've left the firm, I even missed your nagging" Hanseok said.

He passed me one of the ear phones to listen to their conversation.

" Wait until you make partner, you won't have time for this" She said.

" Did you watch the news about the fire at Babel Pharmaceuticals?" He asked.

" Of course I did. My goodness. All the materials burned down. Maybe they had it coming. They did all sorts of evil things" She said, I could feel the big smile on her face.

" I think so too" Hanseok said smirking, knowing that he caught the person who burned the factory.

 " I'm having a muscle spasm" Chayoung groaned in pain and cut the call.

He stopped the treadmill and came towards me.

" Looks like we found the person" He said smirking.

" I kinda had a feeling it was her and that Italian Lawyer" I said getting up from the ground.

" Not gonna lie, he's cute" I said teasingly.

" You really wanna do that? Okay. Remember you brought this to yourself" He said clenching his jaw and picking me up.

" Wait wait! Seoki! baby I was kidding" I said giggling as he took us to the bathroom.

" Too late sweetheart" He said and locked the bathroom door.

He pulled me into a passionate kiss, making me wrap my hands around his neck.

 We stripped from out clothes as he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

I grabbed his hair as he sucked my neck making hickies.

He pinned me to the wall.

Without any warning he jammed himself into me, making me gasp.

He started thrusting and pounding into me mercilessly.

" Seoki! Slow down" I moaned.