♥dance with me?♥

"Hi, I'm Johnnie"

he had a deep, raspy voice. It wasn't intimidating or "scary" though, It had a hint of calmness, and that made me calm.

"Hello, my name is Y/N. nice to meet you." I smiled sweetly and extended my hand to shake his.

"y/nnnnnn"  Tara said, dragging out my name. 

"huh?" 

"This is Jake, he's my ex, but we still get along!!" she said, playfully punching him.

"Sweetie honey buns!! I thought you loved me.." He said in a funny mom voice and playfully hit her back.

Me and Johnnie bursted ( thats what she said ) out laughing at the same time, and then everyone's laughs filled the car the entire way to the party.

✧˚ · .

when we got there Tara and I grabbed our swimsuits, and ran inside leaving Jake and Johnnie by themselves, 

"hey do you want to get some shots??" I yelled at Tara over the music. Earlier I would have cared that there were a lot of people here, but when I was with Tara that all faded away.

"absolutely girl, you read my mind!!" We linked arms and ran to the makeshift 'bar' someone had made.

"We want your strongest!!" she yelled to the bartender, and he brought us our drinks. Normally I don't drink, not because I was scared, but just because I didn't feel the need to. I had been to plenty of parties in high school and none of them really made me as happy as I wanted to. 

Me and Tara downed our shots one by one and almost immediately I could start to feel the effect they had on me. I was a lightweight, let's face it.

after a while of me and Tara dancing and screaming our lungs out to the songs we knew, she left me alone and I went to go sit down at the bar. the bartender handed me more shots and I downed them without thinking.

"Y/N, do you want to go swimming?? Pleaseee!!" Tara appeared out of nowhere.

"Maybeee, idkk.." I slurred my words.

"Someones a little tipsy, come on lets get changed!" We both took turns getting changed, and went in the back yard to a huge pool.

"Holy shittt. Theres so many people here Tara!" I followed her to the edge of the pool and we sat down.

"So, do you like Johnnie?" She asked me.

that was unexpected.

"Girl what?!!" I was caught so off guard I practically yelled. 

people glared at me and I turned red.

"ohhh, so you do!!" she snickered, "He's ur type girl, I know you!!"

he was cute.., i mean he is cute..

my face turned even more red.

"No Tara I don't like him,".. he is cute though.

" I just met him!!"

She laughed so hard I thought she was going to die for a second.

"Ok,ok. fineee if u say so."

She got up and left. I sat by the edge of the pool, unable to process what just happened.

why would I like him? I just met him.

✧˚ · .

    After awhile of thinking, I got up, and slowly creeped into the pool. The water was cold, but was calming at the same time. I swam to the steps and layed my back down on them, only with my face out of the water. I almost fell asleep.

"hey, you dead?" a finger jabbed into my arm, I assumed It was Tara.

"Tara I'm sleepinggg.."

"In the pool? and I'm not Tara."

I turned around and saw Johnnie. He is cute, I'll admit that..

"Bro, are you good? You're staring off into space." Johnnie asked me,

my face turned red, and I'm sure I looked like a tomato. I tried to speak, but I couldn't get any words out, I just stared into his beautiful blue eyes...

"Come with me I'll get you some medicine and water, this is my house after all."

We entered the house and with his arm protectively around me, we went to the kitchen.

He started to dig in a cabinet and sighed. When he couldn't find anything in the kitchen we started heading upstairs. I almost tripped a billion times, and he caught me each and every time.

I still felt drunk so....

"will you dance with me?" 

My words were slurred but I tried to make up for it by smiling at him.

"No, come on you drank too much, lets go get you some medicine before you get sick..."

he didn't say it in a rude way, but it still hurt.

Why wouldn't he dance with me? I frowned.

I don't know If it was my lack of soberness, but I started balling my eyes out. why did I feel like this? I feel disgusting.

      he rubbed his hand on my back in slow, calming circles. I gagged, and he helped me to the bathroom. I have never drank this much before. After me throwing up a few times, and him holding my hair for me. I felt surprisingly better.

✧˚ · .  

     I woke up, but I didn't recognize where I was. I reached for my phone, but I didn't feel it anywhere on the bed with me. I looked around frantically, trying to find out where I was, when I saw Johnnie. He was sleeping on the floor with just a pillow. I felt bad, so I took my blanket off and draped it over him.

god, he was so cute when he was sleeping.

goodnight guys!! for me its currently 10 and im getting pretty tired so please vote and leave any recommendations in the comments if you have any!! I might do a Johnnie POV next. maybe just maybe.