» » 𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦 « «

We've reached the end! I never imagined that a story I started on a whim after watching Top Gun for the first time would become this Wattpad success. This project has meant so much to me, and I've grown with it in my writing skill and aspirations. It's really hard to say goodbye to characters, and even though there will be a second installment to cover the plot of Top Gun: Maverick, it'll be sad saying goodbye to the characters at this stage of their lives. And who knows...if they really do make that third Top Gun movie, guess I'll just have to make this a trilogy huh? *wink*

That said...thank you SO SO much to everyone who's starred this book and saved it to their reading lists and God, every sweet comment, y'all don't know how big an impact those have on me. It's so encouraging to see people having a good time, learning from these characters in such difficult situations. If there's one thing I wanted to do with this story, it's reach out to people about grief, healthy relationships, and managing our flaws. I've poured my heart and soul into this book for three years, and y'all made it worth every second!

And of course, thanks to my bestie, affectionately known as Ghost and the inspiration for the character. She's the best RIO I could ever ask for.

I will be editing the book, to clear up prose and spelling errors, but nothing too drastic! As a treat for you guys, I have a couple bonus chapters written...possibly in other character POVs *wink again* and extra playlists as I work towards starting the sequel, I'll drop those for you to enjoy! I also plan to make a chapter of memorable quotes, so if you have any that you especially love, laughed at, etc. message me or leave a comment! And as always, if anyone makes any aesthetics or images I'd love to include them in the gallery! Just contact me :)

And with that...we say goodbye to Solace, A Top Gun Fanfiction

» » [9/6/21-2/3/24] « «