Chapter Seven

"I need to go change my clothes"

"Now is not the time, (Y/n)" Annabeth says.

"I will be quick"

"Ok, but hurry up"

You smile and stand up, leaving.

Percy and Grover also stands up to leave but Annabeth pushes them back down.

"And where do you think you are going?"

"To help her with the zipper"

"To help her dress"

Annabeth looks at them with disgust.

"Perverts"

                           °°°°
You finish dressing up, and look at the bathroom's mirror, in your pastel pink dress.

Even though it's cold, but you needed something to fit your wings in.

And a dress with low cut back is the perfect thing for your wings.

As you walk out of the bathroom, you are met with the sight of your three friends in front of you after locking the train's railcar so the police don't open try to arrest.

"What is going on?" you ask worriedly 

Suddenly when you see the other railcars shaking and a monster, your mouth drops in shock.

"Echidna is what happened we need to get moving"

You three get out of the train.

"Why isn't it still chasing us?" Percy questions.

"Echidna said whatever she was hiding in that carrier, it's young. It won't venture too far from her mother. She's learning to hunt... and this seems like the hunting part."

"Echidna as in the goddess of monsters?"

Annabeth nods at you.

"Oh great"
                                                °°°

Percy is poisoned by a stinger.

Athena is a bitch, and doesn't prevent the Chimera from entering the sanctuary.

Because she feels like her daughter, Annabeth wounded her 'pride' after Percy sent Medusa's head to Olympus.

You feel sympathy for Annabeth, Athena doesn't deserve her.

Right now you are heading off to the altar.

You pull out the healing potions, Apollo gifted you and gave it to Percy.

"Drink this" you say, forcing him to drink from the small bottle.

"How do you feel?"

"It did nothing" he replies weakly, leaning on you.

"What, but those healing potions are supposed to heal you-" Grover cuts you off.

"Those potions are for you, not for anyone else, that is why it didn't work on Percy" he explained.

You grit your teeth.

"The Greek gods are petty"

Once you reach the altar, you see it filled with people.

Annabeth presses the emergency button to force the people out and it works.

"You, Grover and Percy follow them down."

" What?"

"No, no, no. W... We're not splitting up." Grover exclaims.

"Grover, come on."

"No. No, no, no, no, no, we're all getting out of here together."

You nod in agreement with Grover.

"The Chimera is the demigod-killer. Someone has to stay back to slow her down and buy everyone some time. Come on."

Annabeth insist, trying to get you, Grover and Percy to leave.

"Okay, help him down the stairs and get him to the river. And don't stop. Not till you get to Hades, not till you have the bolt, do you hear me?"

Once you three are out the door, you turn around to face her.

"Okay, go" She urges.

"Wait." Percy says, as he pulls out his sword to give it to Annabeth

"Take this."

Once Annabeth grabs the handle, he pushes her out and closes the door, trapping himself.

"Percy, No" you scream.

"Poseidon's never helped me before, he wasn't gonna start now, I would've never made it to Hades."

Hearing Percy say this from behind the door breaks your heart.

As Grover and Annabeth shout for him and scratch the door with her dagger.

You rush down the stairs, already with a plan in your mind on how to save him.

                                               °°°
As Percy falls down from the hole the monster made, he didn't expect you to engulf him in your arms.

You use your wings to prevent his fall.

"It's okay now, I'm here"

Percy leans into you tiredly, wrapping his arms around you.

"You saved me" he mutters.

"That's what a friend is for"

"No, that's what lovers are for, (Y/n), I love you"

The moment he places his lips against yours.

A huge wave of water hits the both of you forcing you two down into the deep cold waters.