30

Qi Yan smiled and gently wiped away Chu Ze's tears: "Why are you crying more and more?" "

Then why are you getting better and better to me?" Chu Ze was very angry.

Because the better Qi Yan treats him, the more he can't control it, and the idea of ​​hiding Qi Yan becomes stronger and stronger...

Looking at the angry Chu Ze, Qi Yan poked Chu Ze's cheek: " Like a pufferfish."

"Pufferfish is poisonous." Chu Ze tried to remind Qi Yan that he didn't deserve to be so kind to him.

"Tsk." Qi Yan said nonchalantly: "Let's go eat puffer fish later."

"Qi Yan!" Chu Ze became anxious and pulled Qi Yan's sleeve: "Do you really know what this company means to me? What?"

He wants to bring down the Chu family and get back what belongs to his mother, and this company will become his stepping stone.

"It's only tens of millions, it's still Sui Xiangsong's money, it doesn't matter." Qi Yan shrugged.

"But since your name is in the company, you will become a thorn in everyone's side." Chu Ze was reluctant to let Qi Yan get involved.

"Of course I know, so I hold the shares that belong to you on your behalf." Qi Yan smiled nonchalantly.

On the surface, this company is still a technology company, just like the industry he worked in in his previous life.

No matter what Chu Ze wants to do, he will choose to support it.

"Qi Yan." Chu Ze threw himself into Qi Yan's arms.

Qi Yan helplessly patted Chu Ze on the back: "You are really crying more and more. If the sky falls, won't I be there to support you?"

"Qi Yan..." Chu Ze slowly raised his head. Make fists, very nervous.

"What's wrong?" Qi Yan looked at Chu Ze in confusion: "Let's go eat first. I originally wanted to give you a car, but with this gift, people outside will say that you are my lover." "

It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter to me! "Chu Ze really wanted to tell Qi Yan his true feelings.

He hopes to get a response, he hopes to have Qi Yan.

Before he could say anything, Qi Yan pushed him out of the door.

Qi Yan's mouth watered when he thought of the delicious puffer fish meat.

When the dishes were served, they were all Chu Ze's favorites.

"Qi..." Chu Ze raised his head, with tears in his eyes.

"Why are you crying again?" Qi Yan sighed.

Children who are lacking in heart are always eager to empty themselves out because of a little touch.

"Qi Yan..." Chu Ze finished the meal with tears in his eyes: "Do you like to eat puffer fish?" "

Just eat it fresh. If you don't handle this food well, you will die." There is always time in life to have something to eat. Go enjoy it.

"I...I will learn." Chu Ze's eagerness to please Qi Yan fell into Qi Yan's eyes.

"Okay, I understand." Qi Yan was helpless.

People who lack love have a common problem: they are anxious to give everything they have.

But I am just a handful of hay, and it will be gone if it is burned.

So it is better to love yourself first, and then invite important people to appreciate you when you are in full bloom.

Tell Chu Ze now that Chu Ze will not understand.