Part 5 smut

You looked at him while he got on top of you. His eyes slowly went from your eyes to your lips. He leaned in to kiss you. "Shall I?" He questioned to which you only nodded. He placed his lips on yours slowly moving it giving you the most passionate kiss ever.

He soon pulled out and started kissing your neck. He sucked on your skin, biting it, leaving some hickey near eachother. He gave a kiss on your both collarbones and placed his hand on your boob. He massaged you left boob while kissing and sucking your right boob.

After a few minutes he started kissing and sucking your left boob. He bit your nipple all of a sudden. "Ahh" you left a low moan. "I like your voice sweetheart" he said looking at your eyes which was hard for you to maintain eye contact.

He left your boobs and went straight to your pussy. He brushed his face in your pussy making you feel ticklish by his hair. He gave a kiss on your pussy and started licking it. He gave you another kiss before entering his finger.

"How many would you be comfortable with?" He asked. "Maybe 3" you said looking at him. You could hear a hum from him. He first slid 3 fingers in and kept thrusting slowly not wanting to hurt you. "Faster please" you asked to which he increased his speed.

He made you cum. He took his hand out which was covered with your cum. He brought it to his face and sucked off every single drop of your cum.

"Can I?" He asked before placing his dick near your entrance. "Yes please" you said in full of pleasure. He slowly slid his dick in. He started thrusting in and out making sure to hit your g-spot.

That's what of a sex you wanted. Not fast but harder. He gave you something you never asked him.

He kept hitting your g-spot earning your moans everytime. He knew your were near to cum. So he increased his speed and thrust his dick very faster. After a few minutes you both cummed and he fell right beside you.

"Are you on birth control?" He asked turning his head towards you. "Ye I am by the way what's your name" "suga or yoongi" he said to which you nodded.

"Let's get dressed. Go clean up first. The bathroom is that way" he said pointing his fingers to the white tall door on his right.

You both cleaned up and got dressed. The door was opened by Jimin. "If my wife ask you something about being late, tell her you met your friend on the way and got coffee " you nodded to him.

He came near you and held your chin. "I just let one man to fuck you and you're already being arrogant? Speak your words bitch" he said. "Yes daddy I will" you said.