Part two (SMUT)

You sat on his lap and started grinding on him making him throw his head back in pleasure... He put his hands on your waist controlling your movements as he slowly brought his face closer and kissed you... It was very rough and lustful

He stopped you and picked you up taking you to the bedroom and threw you on the bed making you bounce...

Jimin: Strip! *He ordered you to which you stood up and started to strip. He too took off his shirt and and pants leaving him only in his boxer*

You were now in your bra which was almost like a lingerie

This is how you were left. Your nipple was visible as you wore a transparent blue lace bra. You could feel jimin's lustful stares at you making you nervous.

Jimin came closer to you and slammed his lips on yours kissing you like a prey. His left and held your nape pulling you even closer while his right hand traveled on your back unhooking your bra. He slid the straps of your bra through your shoulders making the bra fall down...

He slapped your ass indicating you to jump on him which you did. He bit your lips making you moan, he took the chance to slid his tongue in your mouth exploring each and every part of your mouth.

He went to your neck leaving hickeys on your bare skin and smirked being proud of his own art work...

Jimin: On your knees $lut! *He said putting you down and you obeyed him getting on your knees. Infront of you was his clothed Dick trying to get out.

Jimin: Take off my boxer *You took it off as his 6inch dick stood up. You placed your hands on his dick and kissed his tip making him moan lightly.

You took his whole and started sucking on it. His hand went to your head and grabbed a bunch of hair pulling you to him making you gag as his whole length was now hitting your throat.

Jimin: Yes! Just like that! Ah s-suck on d-daddy's dick like a fucking slut that you are!
*He yelled while moaning and face fucking you*

He soon cummed in your mouth. You took it all swallowing it.

He helped you to get up and pushed you on the bed. He got on top of you kissing your neck while massaging your right boob. He went down and took your right boob on his mouth sucking on it while giving your other boob the same treatment.

He slowly went to your Pussy. He separate you legs spreading it wide enough putting himself in between your pussy. He bent and licked your pussy. He slid his tongue inside making you moan mess. He then took his dick and slid in without any warning. He then started thrusting in you increasing his speed in every thrust...

He kept thrusting until you both cummed. He put his body beside you panting for breath. He looke at you holding your chin making you look at him.

Jimin: You've showed that you're a slut and I love your body

He said making you blush... You both then drifted to sleep