1. A New Breath of Fresh Air.. and a New Life.

The sound of yelling immediately rang through Tylers ears, Tylers groggy head stretching itself up as he finally recognized the voice. 

"Tyler, yo' ass gon' be late for school!" Tylers mother uttered, echoing through Tylers ears.

Tyler sighed as he stretched himself up quickly. Another day. Another day closer to summer, in fact. Tyler rubbed his eyes, seeing all different shapes of colors as he bounced right out of his bed, and grabbing his usual green baseball cap, and slipping his shirt on just as he hit the final stair, and threw himself into the kitchen.

"Hey, mom!" Tyler grabbed the toast out of the oven, and quickly spread marmalade on it, the jam sinking into the cracks of the toast as he grabbed his bag and jumped out of the house, speedwalking and landing right ontop of his skateboard.

Tyler: "Fuck, gotta go fast- said I'd meet with Syd and Steve for that chemistry project- they gon' beat me." Tyler said as he glided across the street, and pulled out his phone.

Tyler glanced at the GC texts as he swerved to the right.

jasper: where is ty at, goddamn

syd: bro t, you said you were gonna help us, meet up nigga!

steveyy: you fucked us up!

domo: what are yall yappin on rn, im eatin breakfast

k-dot is typing..

jasper: of course yo ass is eatin, doms you gotta be on your third meal

frank: wsp yall, me and kendrick got our project ready, what about yall?

syd: tylers late again

k-dot: yo

Tyler sped faster, focusing on the texts but almost hitting a truck. Tyler felt shivers down his spine, and immediately fingered the truck driver, and then, shaking,  slid his phone into his shorts pocket as he finally pulled up to Hawthorne Highschool. 

Students were shuffling around as Tyler got off his skateboard and sprinted into his school, he got a couple weird looks, after all, he was never really the most, normal kid. Tyler just slid his airpods in and began playing HUMBLE. Tyler walked to his locker and grabbed his chemistry binder as he heard that snarky ass voice. Tyler immediately groaned as he turned to see Kali at her locker, spreading some drama shit around. Tyler never really cared for those kinda things, Kali had weird connections with school papers, so stuff would for some reason get in it that was unnecessary as fuck, but who was Tyler to care, he ain't reading that dumbshit anyway.

Kali: Oh, yeah, y'know, always getting that Sephora stuff, works out well on my face obviously.

Nicki: Thattssss sooo real. You speak like, the things that are more real then real.

Rih laughed.

Kali: Anyway, have you guys heard about that volleyball girl who's popular all of a sudden? Yeah well, she had her period during her game-