The Lady of Liyue and the Doctor of Snezhnaya

A/n: The Elegant Bird Lady Has Finally come home!! (I Haven't slept since I first got my Baby Radish and I did a monstrous grind to get her

A/n: The Elegant Bird Lady Has Finally come home!! (I Haven't slept since I first got my Baby Radish and I did a monstrous grind to get her.)

Xianyun: One wonders what made this child so... Ecstatic?

Nahida: I'm not sure but he said the same thing the first time I got here.

Xianyun: And who might you be little one?

Nahida: I'm Nahida, It's Nice To Meet You Ma'am.

Xianyun: One did not expect such a child to hold such Mannerisms and formalities. one's name is Xianyun, It is pleasant to meet your acquaintance little Nahida.

Y/n: Nahida! It's time for Breakfast, Where are you?!

Lumine: We made your Favorite!

Aether: Nahida, We're about to have breakfast! Hurry up before Paimon eats it all!

Paimon: Hey!

Xianyun: If One is not mistaken, The Voices are that of the Travelers and The Fatui Doctor.

Nahida: hm! Do you want to have Breakfast with us?

Xianyun: One is flattered by your invitation but One shall first get Ganyu and the rest, You all may start without us.

Nahida: But are you sure? I don't want you and the others to starve while we ate, we all can wait until you come back. I bet big brother Y/n would be happy to cook more food for us, especially for guests and friends.

Xianyun: (Clearly this child is more kind and considerate about others than one's own, Maybe she can teach Shuyu how to be Kind and Considerate as her.) Fret not, One shall be back with others sooner than expected.

Nahida: Are you?

Xianyun: One is always positive, Now run along now. The travelers must be worried sick about you.

Nahida: Okay, Bye-bye Miss Xianyun! Bye-bye Mister Entity!

Xianyun: Farewell little one, May we meet again later.

A/n: goodbye my little Cabbage!

Soon they both left my room as I opened up my notebook and write more torture ideas for the sages of Sumeru.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n: Now this is ridiculous.

You were chained up again as you were escorted towards the terrace as Baishi was pinching the bridge of her nose as she couldn't believe that the Millelith chained you up and was being treated like a criminal.

Baishi: I am so sorry mister L/n, We were supposed to escort you LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!

Millelith Commander: I am sorry Ma'am but we cannot take any chances with him, especially since he's a part of the fatui.