Free the dragon and The Report

You and the others went towards the entrance of Stormterror's lair and soon saw the barrier as you all were amazed by it.

Paimon: It's a storm barrier! It looks so dangerous...

Venti: Let me at it. Although this wooden lyre is all I have... I don't need the lyre to break through this kind of storm barri- Ah, wait, what is that?

Soon A group of hilichurls appears as everyone except venti and paimon took out their weapons.

Jean: Enemy attack! Prepare yourselves!

Venti: The stage will need to be cleared before I can begin my performance. Generally speaking such chores are not the concerns of the performer Themselves...

Jean: Wait. What's going on? Something's not right. There shouldn't be any hilichurl camps in the vicinity of Stormterror's Lair...

Lumine: So Y/n's Info was right.

Y/n: We don't need a distraction right now, Let's end them quickly. The Earth Swallows All!

You use your elemental skill then suddenly brambles made of Dendro appeared as they halted the hillichurls as they started to take damage even the Mitachurl with them was tangled in the brambles, Diluc soon uses his searing onslaught as it caused an elemental reaction as it caused the group of hillichurls Burning. Lumine and Jean took this opportunity to use their elemental skills and soon the hillichurls were defeated.

Venti: Ahh... The hilichurls usually do not venture into areas with high elemental concentrations. It puts a heavy burden on their bodies.

Diluc: The Abyss Order must be manipulating them behind the scenes, yet they shouldn't have been able to determine that we would come. They're presumably spreading their forces to halt our plans.

Venti: Without further ado... I suppose I can play faster if my only audience is the wind.

Venti soon played her Lyre as the wind barrier began to disperse as you all were in awe at what venti can do.

Y/n: Would you look at that, she can break the barrier.

Paimon: It actually opened! You're not entirely useless, Tone-Deaf Bard!

Jean: This is it. We are now entering Stormterror's Lair. Watch yourselves. Let's move.

You all soon entered as you all saw the tower surrounded by the same wind barrier that venti disperse.

Paimon: Looks like this is the front gate to Stormterror's Lair. The gate is enormous compared to us... But still, Paimon wonders how Dvalin gets in there with a body that huge?

Venti: He doesn't walk in, he flies in.

Paimon: ...Oh. Hmm, you do have a point.

You all were at the gate you all Wonder how to enter the tower to get to Dvalin's lair.