Anya Melfissa - The Humanized Weapon

A boy is running away, pursued by the bad people that are after his life.

He witnessed how his family was brutally murdered in front of his eyes and he is too helpless to do anything other than running away.

Alas the bad people cornered him into a secluded room and shot his shoulder.

The boy is crying and screaming desperately, clinging to his life as his pursuers are enjoying their time tormenting the child.

As they are satisfied, now it's time to end the child's life.

"To wake me up like this. Humans today do not have any manners."

A voice ringing inside the head of the pursuers. A strange voice.

Everybody is on high alert. Their weapons draw and aim at their surroundings.

"Who are you?! Show yourself!"

"I'll kill you! Show yourself, you fuckers!"

"Do humans spout nonsense like this these days? Times sure changed."

Said the voice as the ground is shaking.

Parts of the floor are broken and a small dagger like weapon is afloat.

The pursuers' jaws dropped.

There is something sinister from the floating dagger.

They want to believe this is some kind of trick. Or perhaps someone is pranking them. But deep inside, they know this is real. The weapon is floating. And that weapon is cursed.

"FIRE!!!"

They rain the weapon with bullets, but none of the bullets hit it.

No. The bullets disappear and vanish in the air. No matter how long they shot. It's all useless.

"No greetings. No introductions. No manners. Just like an ape."

The weapon emits a black ooze that falls to the floor.

"In case you do not know, I am an ancient weapon, a keris. A mythological weapon created to kill mythical creatures and gods. All of your life is unworthy of my blade."

The air around the weapon starts to distort and something starts to form.

"Choose. You want these blades to pierce you? Or you want these cursed creatures to eat you alive?"

In the air, countless sharp blades are pointing at the bad guy. On the ground, grotesque violent creatures crawl out from the black ooze and try to grasp the bad guy.

Fear.

Struck by fear, the bad guys quickly turn back and run away.

Run. Run. Run. Run.

They trample everything on their path, even if the one standing in front of them is their friends. They don't care. They don't want to die.

"Foolish human, I never said I will let you get out from here alive."

One by one, the bad guys are pierced by sharp blades appearing in the air. Some are captured by the grotesque violent creatures that appear from the shadow, killing or eating them alive. Countless screams, begging, crying, fears, and those emotions are shouting inside the mansion until no sounds are left. Only the dying kid alone, facing the menace of a supernatural weapon.

"Now for this young man on his dead bed."

The weapon moves closer to the dying boy.

"Any last words?"