Pavolia Reine - The Future I Dreamed Of Prelude

Another world, in the certain Magical Peafowl Kingdom.

An androgynous deity with silver colors from top to bottom, with a holographic shimmering rainbow-color effect on top of their head is observing closely to the young lady who is shooting magic deep inside the forest.

"Is that the one?"

Someone appears behind the deity, another female deity with green hairs.

"A composed, natured, and well-behaved princess pressured by her duty and her responsibility."

Speaks the green hair deity.

The girl keeps shooting magic to vent her anger and once she's tired, she starts shouting nonstop.

"I prefer her to express herself more openly like this."

"She will. Soon enough."

The two deities move from the forest and now they are inside the academy, the potion classroom.

There are several teachers tampering the exams. They changed the materials to low quality, modified the cauldron to be very inefficient, and changed the content of the exam. Everything for a certain princess that they despised.

"In every world in every dimension, there's humans with bad hearts like this."

Says the green hair deity very disappointed.

The teachers seem to be unaware that there are two deities in the same room. They keep insulting the crown princess and can't wait to see how she fails miserably for tomorrow's exam.

Soon they leave and lock the room, unaware the two deities are there witnessing everything.

"Keeper, your turn."

The green hair deity, called Keeper, touches the content of a certain lady's name.

Nothing happened.

The appearance of the material is not changing, but there is something changed in the component of the materials. And this is something important for tomorrow's event.

"It's ready."

Says Keeper.

"I hope the princess will not run away from tomorrow's trial."

"She will not. She has pride and she has her own conviction."

Answers the silver deity confident.

Now the two of them are moving away from the academy's room and floating above the forest behind the castle.

They are paying attention to a certain princess who walks with a grumpy face and keeps speaking nonsense.

Sometimes she stops on her track, creates a vacuum space, shouts to vent her anger, dispel the magic, and continue her walks. These actions repeated several times until she sneaked into the castle.

"That princess sure has a lot of energy to spare."

Keeper seems amused with the princess action.

They are staying around for a bit after ensuring the princess is back to her chamber.

Then, a simple question comes to the surface.

A question from a deity who wants confirmation from another higher deity than her.

"Omega, will I speak freely like her when the new avatar is ready?"

Keeper asks the silver deity, called Omega.

Keeper is using a temporary avatar so she could enter the realm of mortals. The avatar has many flaws. But this is the best for the moment.

Omega didn't answer. It just stands still, without answering the question.

Suddenly the two detect a sudden increase of magic coming from the princess chamber.

A window is opened and something is being thrown out followed by multiple types of magic being deployed.

The object explodes inside a barrier.

It didn't produce any sound, any shockwave, or alarm anyone. The magic completely concealed such an accident.

"That was close."

Says the princess out of breath as she lays half of her body down on the window.

She sounds and looks very tired.

"I should tidy my room before another accident happens."

Says her in a weak voice as she pulls her body up and closes the window.

"I'm so damn tired."

Without her knowing, there are two deities inside her room watching the princess throwing the clothes, papers, and many strange objects aside so she can reach her bed.

"I'm surprised she's still alive with those dangerous things around her."

Keeper is voicing her concern looking at the messy room, but her voice sounds very happy. As if she enjoys the random things happening around the princess.

The princess lays down on the bed for a moment, then she wakes up with a grumpy face and begins to clean her room.

Keeper is laughing.

The green haired deity finds the princess' actions to be funny and intriguing.

"The answer for your question."

Omega suddenly speaks, breaking the green haired deity amusement.

"You will find out soon enough."

Keeper just smiles.

The two deities leave the planet as the princess prepares for tomorrow's exam, without knowing tomorrow her day will turn upside down.