Girlfriends

Camila and Lauren hadn't talked since they went to look for Lauren's inspiration. Camila had wanted to talk to Lauren again just to see her. Her beautiful smile and just everything about her, Camila wanted to see. She had also been wondering what their relationship was now. Were they girlfriends? Were they still friends? She wanted to know so she ended up texting her.

Camila: Hey.

Lauren: Hey!

C: What are you doing?

L: I'm working on my wonderful painting that is gonna come out perfect and you're gonna see how you were wrong, haha!

C: Oh I know it's gonna come out perfect. All your work is perfect. I just wanna see how different this one is gonna be.

L: It's gonna be great Camz.

C: I'm sure it is! Am I gonna be the first one to see it?

L: You might be. Depends if you're nice to me or not.

C: What? I am nice to you!

L: I know, I'm just kidding Camz! You'll be the first to see it.

C: Okay, good.

L: So what's up? How come you text me?

Camila had actually forgotten the whole reason why she texted her in the first place. She was honestly a little nervous to ask her. What if Lauren thought they were still just friends? Camila just couldn't get it through her head that Lauren actually liked her. She felt the same way that Camila did. She wouldn't have kissed her if she didn't. But Camila just couldn't realize that.

C: Oh, um...I wanted to ask you something.

L: What is it Camz? You can tell me.

C: It's more of a question...

L: Alright, then ask me.

C: What are we exactly? Like are we girlfriends? Or are we friends? I just didn't really know what we were naming ourselves and I just wanted to know what you thought.

L: Well, we never really talked about that so I could see why you would be confused. Um, you could say girlfriends. But I never asked you and I wanna do it the right way. So, Camila will you be my girlfriend?

Camila instantly started smiling and blushed at the same time. She typed her answer and let out a little squeal.

C: Absolutely!

-

So from that day on, Lauren and Camila were officially girlfriends. They had went out that night and had celebrated them officially being together. They had spent more time together. And they got to know each other better as well. Dinah couldn't believe that her "loser friend" was dating the artist. "Tell your lover to stop texting you and watch the damn movie!" Dinah yelled at her friend who was smiling down at her phone, typing away.

Camila gave her friend a mean look. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. It's just that it's movie night and I want is to hang out. We haven't in a while and I miss it."

"Aw Dinah. You miss hanging out with me?" She asked as she scooted closer to her friend and wrapped her arms around her.

"Yes loser," Dinah shook her off. "I do, alright? Don't get me wrong I'm so happy for you. Lauren seems really nice and I know she treats you well. It's just that..." She trailed off.

"It's just that what?" Camila asked, encouraging her friend to continue.

"It's just that she kinda takes away the time that I get to spend with you. I don't wanna sound like a bitch and I'm not trying to make you feel bad or make Lauren seem like a bad person. It's just that I miss our girl time." Dinah told her.