I guess

Camila had walked into her and Dinah's apartment, sighing. She threw her bag onto the kitchen table and walked into Dinah's room. She walked in and saw that Dinah was still studying. Her friend had her glasses on and was copying something from her laptop into her notebook. "Hey," Camila began,"still studying?"

Dinah looked up and smiled,"yeah. I really need to pass this final."

"Well that's good that you're really focusing," Camila told her. "So, some big news happened today."

Dinah looked at her once again,"really? What kind of news?" she asked interested.

"Well, um..." she trailed off. "I'm kinda gonna interview a big artist."

"Oh, like a singer?" Dinah asked.

"No. Um, like an actual artist, like a painter," she said.

"Wow. That's really cool Mila. What artist?"

"Uh, Lauren Jauregui,"

Dinah dropped the pencil that was in her hand. She looked at her friend, eyes wide and mouth hanging open. "You're gonna interview Lauren Jauregui?! Why aren't you freaking out?"

"Alright, so does everyone know about this big artist except me?" Camila asked, shaking her head.

"Um, yeah," Dinah chuckled. "How do you not know who she is? She's been an artist since she was a teenager. I love her work."

"You sound like Mr. Henderson," Camila said.

"He told you were gonna interview her?"

"Yeah. He's my teacher for all those news reports and stuff I have to do."

"Oh," Dinah said, snapped her fingers," right. So when do you interview her?"

"Sometime next week."

"What are you gonna ask her though?" Dinah asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"I guess about her artwork and stuff? She's an artist so I guess we'll talk about that," Camila chuckled.

"Are you nervous?"

"Not really. I mean I don't know who she is. But apparently everyone else does."

"I still can't believe you're interviewing her," Dinah shook her head, smiling. "Must be exciting!"

Camila shrugged,"I guess."

-

"Alright, you'll just be asking her simple questions about her art and what inspires her and small stuff like that." Mr. Henderson smiled at Camila. It was the next day after class and he was explaining the questions to her. "I already have them prepared and ready for you," he handed her a small stack of postcards. "Any questions?"

"Um, yeah. Where will I be interviewing Ms. Jauregui?" she asked.

"Oh, in the school library. It will just be you two of you," he smiled.

Camila looked at him, eyes slightly squinted. "Just the two of us?"

"Yes. We wouldn't want anyone interrupting you and Ms. Jauregui," he chuckled. "Why? Is that a problem?"

Camila shook her head,"oh, no. It's not I just wanted to know."

He nodded,"well I hope I helped you with everything you need," he said, staring to stand up from his chair.

"Oh," Camila rose as well," you did. Thank you so much Mr. Henderson." She shook his hand.

"It's my pleasure Camila," he smiled.

She started to walk towards the classroom door when she remembered to ask him something. "Oh, Mr. Henderson? When will I be interviewing her?"

"On Thursday."

"Alright, thank you."

Camila had started heading back to her and Dinah's apartment. Camila couldn't really believe she was going to interview a big artist. She had looked her up and had to admit that Ms. Jauregui was a good artist. She had many different paintings. Some of just different colors mushed together. Others were paintings of the woods with houses. Others were just some of random, naked people. Camila had liked the way the artist painted, though. She unlocked the door to the apartment and closed the door. She walked into the living room and saw Dinah on the couch watching tv. "Hey," Camila greeted.

"Hey," Dinah waved. "You're home a little later than usual. What happened?"

"Oh, nothing. I just had to stay after class a little bit to talk to Mr. Henderson about the interview. We were going over the questions and stuff like that."

"Oh, right. When will you be interviewing her?"

"On Thursday."

"Well it's Friday so you have some time to prepare."

"I know," Camila said, taking a seat on the couch. "I'm not gonna lie, I'm starting to feel a bit nervous."

Dinah looked at her with a small smile,"really? Why?"

"Well she's this big artist and I'm gonna be like...interviewing her. I looked her up and I really like her work," Camila told her.

"She is a good artist," Dinah agreed. "Where is the interview gonna be at?"

"The school library. It's gonna be just the two of us."

"Just you two? Why?"

"They don't want anyone interrupting while our guest is visiting."

"That's understandable," Dinah said.

"Yeah. Well I'm gonna go do some homework," Camila said, standing up.

"Have fun."

"Haha, thanks," she said as she headed towards her room to start her homework.