1: Chocolate

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

If there is any mistake it is from me and shatanan (devil) and not from our religion, Islam.

Jumada al Awwal 15, 1434 H

Life is like a rose. Beautiful but it comes with thorns. I have come to realize that all of humanity has its own problems and adversatives. But you are never given more than you can handle. We all want to be happy, one those people that always have a smile on their faces. Even and of course me.

            If we were never sad, would be really appreciate the happiness when it displays its arrival?

Happiness may not always be obtained. But trying won’t hurt. Life is not always about waiting for the rain to pass, but about playing and making memories in it. After all, the rain is the mercy of Allah. Make dua when it is raining. Look at the rainbow, enjoy it. An upside down U bursting and exploding in colors and painting itself across the dull gray sky. Appreciate the vivid, rich and brilliant colors. My point is to take the little things in life not for granted. A cookie, a delightful, smooth and sweet piece of chocolate and anything along those lines.  (This is especially for me)

            Life is about looking over the imperfections to see pleasure. Build a moment to aid yourself get through, and along that road to help someone else. Make an adventure, make a rollercoaster that seats more than one. For the reason that in the end, everything will sum up to you. Make an imprint on someone and for sure they will remember it for life. ‘This random stranger helped me through my moment distress’ (Again this is especially for me). Trust me, it will make you feel good.

To finish off, make sure you do these things I mentioned above following the rules and regulations in Islam. Don’t think that ‘I am helping’ and go off to do something to help the opposite gender or something like that lol. :) And lastly, everything I write goes back to me. I am not perfect and I will never be, so any mistake do let me know.

Question to answer (in comment section)  : Did anyone ever help you/did you ever help anyone? Inspire me!

Jazakallah for reading. May Allah grant us to do these things and to follow the Sunnah of out Prophet (S.) What I write is mainly for me, and also for you. I make many sins and May Allah forgive them, and also yours. I am not perfect, so this book or chapters may not be used for proof with/against anything. May Allah give me and you hidah to do these things and for everything. If there is any mistake it is from me and shatanan (devil) and not from our religion, Islam.