Genuine

Y/N's POV

She stared at the text in shock.

> So. I was your Y/N Wattpad moment?

"Oh shoot-" She muttered to herself staring at the text message. "How am I supposed to respond-? How could one forget how much time that man spends on TikTok- he's Gen Z— of course he spends a lot of time on TikTok—" She took a deep breath. "Just- send a text-"

> 😃😃 Listen- I can explain-

> Haha don't worry. I thought it was cute.

"CUTE-?! Sir- you can't just—" She takes a deep breath, her face bright red. This is how I die.

> You thought my fangirling was cute?

> Yeah. I also really appreciate that you didn't name me directly or any of the rest of us. That was very sweet of you.

"Oh so now you're trying to make me cry- listen—"

> Well- I wanted to be respectful- idols with as much popularity as you guys have a hard enough time with fans and rumors as is. I didn't want to make it worse by name dropping you, besides- it's not really anyone's business what "celebrity" I met

> you put quotes around celebrity. How come?

> Well- idk- Ig to me it's just weird? Like- yes technically you're a celebrity cuz you're well known and all that jazz but like- you're also just another human being that exists on earth- yk?

> lol yeah, I understand. Yk you're very relaxed about talking to your celebrity crush rn 😏

"YOU MOTHERTRUCKER—"

> I-

> What's the matter? Felix catch your tongue? 😏🤪

Y/N sighs heavily and slowly as her face goes redder and she puts the phone to her forehead. "This man is trying to kill me by flirting. I don't know what's worse- this- or BangChan's Bubble Messages and FANS comments."

> I could block you rn-

> I met you two days ago, and yet somehow, I know you won't.

"Dangit. I'm an open book-"

> I-
> Shouldn't you be like- idk- working on music stuff rn? And like- doing your job?

> Lolll we were taking a break, Han is the one who found your TikTok.
> Oh! That reminds me. So- assuming from said TikTok that I'm your bias. Who's your bias wrecker?

> ...
> I plead the fifth-

> ?? You can't do that-???😂

> You promise not to judge me or tell anyone else?

> I promise

She sighs. "Well, if imma die I might as well die honestly right?"

> It's Han😅

Felix's POV

> It's Han😅

Felix laughed as he revived the text, while Han stared at the phone kinda stunned but also smirking a bit.

"Oh? Well, maybe I should get her number and change your status to bias wrecker." Han teased.

Felix smacked him. "Hey- no- back off-"