fuck.

who the fuck was I thinking I could scream and Trevor like that. He hates me and and now. I hate admitting it. I miss him. Fuck it. Shouldn't I ask someone who's already been inside a similar situation as me?.. I'm fucked if I lose him. He's the only person that ever knew what kind of person I really am. I can't deny the fact I miss him. I miss him a lot. Words can not explain how much I miss his happy smile in the morning. His words of affection. It was everything to me. I've lost it all. The only person I COULD go to is James. I know he's fucked his friendship with Aiden lots of times.

"JAMES."

I call out angrily on the plane. He's asleep and Aidens on shoulder too bad. I drag his arm and yell

"WAKE UP."

"GAH. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?"

"I need help."

"wait where's Aiden? PUT ME DOWN."

"Just behind us in the plane. Now shut it."

"What do you need help with?"

"You and Aiden had your ups and downs in your friendship right?"

"Relationship. Not friendship but yes. Go on."

"Relationship and friendship.. Same thing. You know Trevor?"

"I know OF Trevor."

"Do you not get the plot of what I'm saying?"

"Yeah I do. I need more details."

"I yelled at him. And fucked up our friendship.."

"Go on."

"WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY?"

"I don't know?"

"Well. What the fuck do I?"

"Apologie first?"

"Then?"

"Then it's your choice."

"Now I've got back to go Aiden so good luck."

"You have shit advice."

I'm thinking about it now. Maybe the red heads bitch Emily would have experience in dating. I could ask her for advice. I could ask her for help. WAIT NO NOT DATING.. she has surely had a friend or two before? I think she might have. I push James away before  calling Emily

"EMILYYYYYY"

"What the fuck do you want Derek?"

"Help?"

"With what? Don't tell me your getting arrested again."

"NO. And this time is about.. My love lif- I meant my friendship with uh Trevor."

"Your so fucking stupid. JUST APOLOGIE? ITS NOT THAT HARD. And we all know with how stupid and innocent and golden retriever like Trevor is he will definitely forgive you."

"What the fuck did you just say about him?"

"Oh bitch. You heard what I said about ur soft little boyfriend."

"HE ISNT MY BOYFRIEND. Take back what you said."

"No? What makes you think I ever will?"

"Maybe if you had any bit of kindness you would."

"Well oopsie daisy! I guess I don't."

"WELL EMILY. HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT UR LIFE. ABOUT HOW FUCKED UP YOU ARE TO GET IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMEONES LOVE LIFE AND SAY SUCH SHIT ABOUT THE ONLY PERSON THAT HAS EVER IN THEIR LIFE CARED ABOUT THEM? I GUESS YOUR SELFISH ASS HASNT."

She's just scrolling on her phone? Chewing gum.

"YOU DONT GIVE A SHIT DO YOU? YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ANYONE"

"Bravo..."

I hear her faint clapping and the sound of bubble popping

"..what?"

"You just did the first thing. Defend them. Cute."

"Oh fuck you."

"I have all that on record. I feel like a proud mother."

"Well you don't look it."

"Well I am. I'm somewhat proud of you. Your like the son I never wanted. But ended up getting."

"Ouch. But it's something."

"Now your gay ass can go apologie and get your man."

"Will do. Thanks Emily. Never thought I'd say that. But thank you Emily. See you soon!"

I knock on Trevor's door. He's crying

"..uh hey can I come in?"

"NO. GO AWAY DEREK."

"I just came to apologise."

"..fine. Be quick."

I open the door. Their is tissue's everywhere. He's been crying so badly. I hate him.

"I just came to say.. I'm sorry for being such a dickhead to you. I never realised how bad of a person I am. Am I going to change? Probably not. But around you I will.Trevor McGregor...?"

Before I can manage to squeeze another word out of my mouth I feel his arms huddle around me as a tight hug forms.

"I love you Derek."

".. and I love you too Trevor."

I give him a soft kiss on the cheek and he kisses me back. On the lips.