Here we go.

it's been like four months since I've seen him. I never in my life thought i would say this but I miss his ass. Who doesn't love a happy voice cheering you up every month? We have had yard time by ourselves the past four months and it's been living hell.I can't wait to leave this place

As I'm saying this. I HEAR MY CELL NUMBER? Am I getting transferred? God let me be. So what if I pulled a gun on the police it's not like i wanted to.. Maybe i did. want to but that's not the point.

"CELL 5318008"

I Walk out my cell. It's like i HAVENT seen light in tears. I've seen the bare minimum but haven't went out in about 2 FUCKING weeks. I get it. Two weeks isn't a THAT long.But it's not like I have anything to do in this shitty place.

"ONE SECOND."

I yell out to the guard. I need to shove on a shirt or something.  I grab my shirt that is loosely noted onto the rock. What? You judging? I use this shitty rock as a coat hanger. You gotta do what you gotta do? Anyways. I get up and they open my cell. Who the fuck is that? Trevor and this red head bitch. I walk over.

"Trevor? What are you doing here? Did they call you too?"

I say confused

"Derek! Are you okay?"

"As okay as you can be in prison? But yeah. Other than that how are you doing?"

"I'm fine!"

"Well I'm glad your doing well."

I smile gently

"Derek.. Trevor..Nice to meet you! I'm Emily!"

A red haired smug voiced asshole said.

"DIDNT ask but okay.."

"Nice to meet you Emily!"

"But may I ask. What are you doing here?"

Trevor asked.

"I'm a.. representative of Kristal. The new host of Disventure camp

"Oh great! Now I hate you even more!"

I say without any care.

"You may wanna hold off on the trash talk Derek.."

"Kristal sent me here because she REALLY liked the work you did in Disventure camp season one.."

"Really? Nice!"

I give Trevor a look after he said that..

"We would like you to join our production team as interns."

"That means editing episode's.. Testing challenges..and all that good stuff.."

"I'm SORRY? Emily I don't know if your heard or not but we're are gonna be in prison for the next SEVEN YEARS."

"Not necessarily.."

"Wait.. what do you mean?"

Trevor asked

"Kristal is willing to pay your bail.. if you join the new season in the next two weeks.."

"WHERE DO I SIGN!! WHERE DO I SIGN..!"

Trevor says eagerly

"OH HELL NAH.THEIR IS NO WAY IM GOING BACK TO THAT CAMP AND EVEN LESS AS AS AN INTERN."

In the end.  I ended up signing the contract. Only because I couldn't just leave Trever by himself? That would be so cruel. And I'm not THAT bad of a person. Anyways. Here we go.