Some more answers.

Thank you to VERYSiLLYKiTTiES

Q1:*ring ring*You answer the phone

Q1:
*ring ring*
You answer the phone.
Catnap: the original saved us. We had been trapped for so long. He set us free. He is a god. And I am his priest. Ordered to K I L L any H E R E T I C S who dare to oppose him.

Q2:
Dogday: Love!

Q3:
Bubba: ... what? I'm afraid we've never been taught that. Well... we've also never seen the stars, being trapped in this dome, but still!

Q4:
Kicken: I-I don't have a crush! Crushes are dumb!
*Hoppy smiles knowingly in the background*

Q5:
Picky: ... Pb&J sandwiches.

Q6:
Crafty: well, I just paint them... Bubba is the person to go to if you want to know the names of flowers!
Bubba: correct! I have studied botany, alongside many other subjects!
Kicken: NERD!
Bubba: one plus two, Kicken.
Kicken: um... SCREW YOU!

Q7:
Bobby: well.. I love everyone, but I think Crafty is my favourite! She's so kind, and caring, and she's really polite when she asks if she can paint me!

Q8:
Hoppy: so that I can look down at the world from the highest point ever! I want to look down and see all my friends from above!

Q9:
*Dogday happily kisses Catnap as Catnap blushes*

Bubba: c'mon
Picky *wasnt listening*: huh
*bubba kisses picky lovingly*

Crafty: um... B-Bobby... can I-
*Bobby leans in and kisses Crafty without a second thought*

Kicken: pfft, guess I'm not part of this one!
Hoppy: sure about that?
Kicken *definitely not blushing*: w- WHA-
*Hoppy leans in and kisses Kicken*
*Kicken flops over, his face redder the apple Picky was eating at that exact moment*