The Danganronpa answer: part 1

That you to Gvgvhgvhvguvgu

Kicken: pfft, this is dumb

Kicken: pfft, this is dumb. Why would I want to watch a stupid play through of a video game-?

Jin Kirigiri's execution

Hoppy: I've always thought about hopping to space, but this made me think of what might happen on the way down...
Kicken: I changed my mind. I want to see the others.
Crafty: this made me glad that I use model skeletons for art reference.
Dogday: dang, what did he do to deserve that?
Catnap: *points to a picture of Elliot Ludwig* can we do that him?
Picky: I don't think I'm gonna eat as many ribs anymore, now that I know they come from humans.
Bubba: picky, you eat ribs that come from animals, not humans.
Picky: oh. *he slowly bites down on a rib*
Bobby: I... I don't think a hug is gonna help him...

"Junko Enoshima" (Mukuro Ikusaba)'s Execution

Kicken: is that what blood looks like?
Crafty: it reminds me of pink paint, but much more neon.
Bubba: no, that isn't what blood looks like, it's most likely a stylistic choice. Human blood is red.
Hoppy: I think I could jump away from those spikes, easy as pie.
Bobby: I think I'd get stabbed if I tried to hug her!
Picky: all this death is making me hungry! *he eats a slice of chocolate cake*
Dogday: you're always hungry, Picky.
Catnap: I'd like to see that bear take on 1006.

Leon Kuwata's Execution

Kicken: I used to like baseball.
Bubba: is any possible way to survive that? I'm gonna have to crunch some numbers...
Crafty: I wish I could tell myself that ball just got dipped in red paint... but I know better...
Hoppy: if I was there, I'd have hopped in and saved the poor guy!
Bobby: I think those people in the crowd need a lot of hugs to get better after this!
Picky: seeing him tied to that pole is making me hungry for a kebab! *he pops a kebab into his mouth*
Dogday: I don't think I'll ever chase another ball.
Catnap: they probably got that cannon from Playtime Co.

Mondo Owada's Execution

Kicken: I think I'll have to change some of my stunt ideas...
Bubba: there is no way electricity can turn someone into butter... right? I need to crunch some more numbers...
Crafty: I was just focused on how nicely painted the tigers were.
Hoppy: I don't think I trust the food the employees give us anymore.
Bobby: I think I'm gonna stay away from that bear...
Picky: I think I'm gonna double-check my butter packaging now.
Dogday: honestly, not the worst way to go out, right?
Catnap: looks like Playtime Co has some competition in the 'things that kill people because yes' department.

Celestia Ludenberg's Execution

Kicken: I could break out of that, easily.
Bubba: Kicken is surprisingly right, if that fire truck hadn't come in, she could've escaped.
Crafty: I'm just going to ignore the death, and flames, so that I can say that her outfit is incredible!
Picky: that fire is making me think of an oven... hey, what are we having for breakfast?
Hoppy: really, Picky? You've eaten two days worth of breakfast, lunch and dinner!
Bobby: yeah, I think you need to go on a diet, Picky... not in a bad way!
Dogday: yeah, you're still awesome, but you really shouldn't be eating that much.
Catnap: ... I've always hated fire.